dont worry earl,

HELLA LOVE IT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so COS started off as an attention craving dick wad and chilled in to a relaxed and funny dude.

POZ went from being a relaxed and funny dude and degenerated in to an attention craving umad dick wad.

The Twelve works in mysterious ways.....

Ok, so COS started off as an attention craving dick wad and chilled in to a relaxed and funny dude.

POZ went from being a relaxed and funny dude and degenerated in to an attention craving umad dick wad.

The Twelve works in mysterious ways.....

I may be reading into this too much, but are you suggesting public executions?

I may be reading into this too much, but are you suggesting public executions?

Well to be fair, there are very strong undertones of retributional violence in my post so yes, I think you could be justified in saying that.

I made up the word retributional, it's mine.

keep doing your pathetic job, you fat, reject fuck. shit on yourself. my ip will be constantly changing. keep banning me. nut rider. this is what happens when you actually leave your livingroom,. RIP LA

SATAN'S ANGELLIC CHILSDREN.

dont worry, you need to grow up, i know they pay you a few cents an hour to "moderate" but, you need to get off that chair. fat boy. dont worrry....>~!!!!!

What a ghastly fellow.

k2crd0.jpg

So Poz. I realize my neg props seem to have a large

impact on you. Im not sure you ever recovered from

the last time i threw a tamp your way but .....

I think this time we can agree that you deserve it

ALL THE WAY

This dumb nigga POZ actually think mods get paid!?!?!? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Exactly. That shit had me laughing more than him thinking I'm fat.

For the record, last year I was a little thick, or so my girl said. I'm about 6 ft and was pushing 220. But since going on the unemployment diet, I've lost a bunch of weight and I'm down to 175. Now she says I look sexy when I'm naked.

Sorry POZ you're wrong on all points. I don't get paid for anything I do on 12oz and I'm not fat. I'm actually pretty scrawny.

I also think it's funny that you're seriously mad about this. It all started when I closed your thread because it was dead. People were talking about fucking school lunches and all the jokes were gone. Then you started another thread trying to call me out, when you were actually just talking shit about Bojangles. So I closed that thread because it was going the same lame path.

Then you asked to be banned. So I banned you. I don't understand where I come in as a dick rider in all this.

So just disappear you Tackleberry looking fuck. You're the one dick riding me now. I don't want any fucking e-fame and I don't give two fucking shits about you and that trailer trash hooker you use as a penis cozy. You're just jokes to me. You seriously mean about as much to me as the Prime Minister elections in Canada.

• Like 3

only thing worse than the unemployment diet is the jail diet.

I went from 180 to 135 in 2.5 months but in hindsite it was

for the best. It was 180 lbs of dead weight. Did shit loads of

crunches and pushups and dips & slowed my metabolism way

down. Kept it there for the 10 months they had me locked away.

When i was finally able to eat normal human food again i was

in a health kick going to the gym so the 25 lbs I gained

and maintained is all muscle

we need to appoint a stenographer or court reporter so when i miss out on some of these shananigans i can just request that it be read back to me later

i was around at the time but can't recall what dhabz needs retribution for...any1