dont worry earl,

HELLA LOVE IT

yea I dont think these 2 are actually smoking meth. They are

both attention whores so of course they wouldnt openly deny

it. Drinking way too much booze and acting like a retarded people

is more on the mark.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea I dont think these 2 are actually smoking meth. They are

both attention whores so of course they wouldnt openly deny

it. Drinking way too much booze and acting like a retarded people

is more on the mark.

I don't care if the kid is doing meth, drinking rubbing alcohol, or just sober. Either way the kid is a fucking loser. Hands down --a fucking loser.

Let's look at the facts:

1. He met a chubby fuck slut on a graffiti forum who has a history of putting herself on blast, and making dude's lives miserable in the aftermath. He then flew across an ocean to get his dick wet and live with her dad. He then came on the site to brag about it.

2. He got mad when the expected response (jokes) occurred. During that anger he threatened and challenged to fight people via his keyboard.

3. He got mad and took it personal that I closed his thread that was already played out.

4. He then made another thread talking shit and I still didn't ban him. He then asked to be banned, so I did.

5. He came back again and again to crave attention because his parents probably didn't hug him enough when he was a child.

I mean I'll admit I'm a fucking dork for hanging on this board, and to be honest I constantly wonder why I keep coming back. But for this kid to come on here trying to call me out saying I don't leave my living room or whatever, is a little too hypocritical to swallow.

POZ --face facts man. You're not proving yourself to be anything but a fucking loser. You're painting the picture holmes, not I. So you keep telling yourself you're cool if that helps.

stuart-smalley-on-snl.jpg

• Like 1

Haha, don't worry, it wasn't a shot at you...it was a shot at the fact that POZ now has your stds.

also:

you niggas know i love you all. even you, earl. i'm sorry i called you fat. i didn't mean it. scout's honor.

In his normal attention whore style: get furious, pretend you aren't mad.

Ah ok hmm - is Pit of Zombies an alias for an older oontzer or he's just a newjack? For some reason I can't remember any interaction with em.

I have to admit, I haven't been around my favorite forum very much in the past 6 months or so since building a business and I'm a bit out of the loop.

That's fucking LOLZ that Vaj has struck again - why the fuck do you nurgas feed the dick troll?

• Like 3

if she's a skank/whore/slut then these kids haven't done they jobs.... just saying. gonna leave that there. the burn feels good.

if she's a skank/whore/slut then these kids haven't done they jobs.... just saying. gonna leave that there. the burn feels good.

the burn feels good.

the burn feels good.

if the burn feels good.

then these kids haven't done they jobs

if the burn feels good then these kids havent done they jobs

done they jobs

done they jobs

they jobs

they jobs

they jobs

if she's a kid then these skank/whore/sluts haven't done they jobs. gonna leave just sayin...there. the feel burns good.