dont worry earl,

HELLA LOVE IT

keep doing your pathetic job, you fat, reject fuck. shit on yourself. my ip will be constantly changing. keep banning me. nut rider. this is what happens when you actually leave your livingroom,. RIP LA

SATAN'S ANGELLIC CHILSDREN.

dont worry, you need to grow up, i know they pay you a few cents an hour to "moderate" but, you need to get off that chair. fat boy. dont worrry....>~!!!!!

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

METH N' VAJ.

keep doing your pathetic job, you fat, reject fuck. shit on yourself. my ip will be constantly changing. keep banning me. nut rider. this is what happens when you actually leave your livingroom,. RIP LA

SATAN'S ANGELLIC CHILSDREN.

dont worry, you need to grow up, i know they pay you a few cents an hour to "moderate" but, you need to get off that chair. fat boy. dont worrry....>~!!!!!

Its one thing being a dick, smartass or even passive aggresive if your a little bitch or a female.

And then there's this.

Ask to be banned. Get mad about being banned. Smoke meth. Acquire herpes. Pretend not to be mad. Get mad again. Threaten to fight people.

You should just go ahead and ban that whole area like seeking did to the entirety of australia. Not only would it infuriate him even further, it would also probably break up him and vaj when she realized she could no longer attention whore here, and would probably result in him living on the streets because he's living with her dad and being supported by her TGI Fridays earning.

SWEET LIFE!