when you get sick

mackfatsoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
when you guys say you put this shit in your tea, can you be more specific?

im guessing the garlic is just chopped up? ginger is grated + lemon zest? or lemon juice?

thanks

drinking lemon tea + dat masson right now, gurpppppppp

Fresh lemon squeezed into the tea mix.

Yes, the garlic is chopped up and set aside.

Yes, ginger is grated and set aside.

Pour the boiled water into a large coffee mug with the non-caffeinated tea of your choice.

Add the garlic and ginger so it will steep together.

Let it sit a few minutes, but not until it gets cold.

Squeeze the lemon (1/8 - 1/16 slice) in now then sip and drink.

Similar to what shai hulud described, this is a smelly, hardy, savory, medicinal cocktail mix which is why I like it. It kills all the bugs.

The mini rum shot added is for night time only.

de-caffinated tea is fucking disgusting. does it work with normal, everyday pg tips style tea?

but when im ill, i swear by water and OJ. the only stuff that ill drink will be 2-3 litres of water and a few small oj's. flush that shit outta your system! shit man, this year i cut back on my drinking and re-upped my water levels and im sure i feel the difference. before surgery, i was drinking only water for 2 weeks and i felt pretty damn alert. i havent been getting ill as much either.

common sense would argue that drinking (getting drunk, not adding a whisky to tea drinking that is) when your ill is a stupid idea. your body needs help to fight off whatever it is making you ill, and would probably struggle if it was trying to deal with the effects of heavy drinking. plus, having a hangover and being ill is pretty gay.

cmon, don't yall watch house or scrubs or nuttin?

Research demonstrating alcohol's adverse effects on functions of the immune system supports clinical evidence of an increased incidence of infections among alcoholics.

Scientist have long debated the effects of alcohol on immune function. Laboratory evidence indicates that alcohol can directly suppress various immune responses, and clinical studies have found alcohol abuse to be associated with an increased incidence in a number of infectious diseases. Still, the linkage between alcohol consumption, altered host immune responses, and infection remains controversial and incompletely understood.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0847/is_n1_v16/ai_13364229/

Cus D'Amato, what's up? did you get better?

What remedy did you use?

drank tea w lemon juice and brandy

ate a couple cloves of garlic whole, just chopped and swallowed that shit like pills

drank hella water

ehh, still congested and kind of shitty, but way better. not sure anything really helped, "only time"

Sometimes just sleep, hydrate, and piss

- sleep, hydrate, and piss

- sleep, hydrate, and piss

(not the ingestion of this piss, but the discharge of your piss into the proper receptacle at home)

dDo this over and over and over until you're well.