when you get sick

mackfatsoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what you gotta do is stay so drunk that no illness even wants anything to do with you because there is too much alcohol in your system for it to survive long enough to make you ill. it's worked for me. when i didn't drink, i got sick every month. i haven't been sick for longer than a day in probably 4 years... about the time i started drinking heavily.

now mix a lil jameson in some hot tea and you're on the fast track to recovery

Now, I'm not saying you didn't read my very concisely written first post up thurr, but...

c'mon son.

I already said I'm doing almost exactly that.

but this has been my go to sick routine for a year or so,

and the shit isn't working.

looking for new ideas, hit me with some get well green earth initiatives you vegetarian hippy fucks

my mom said "you shud exercise"

Oh...why didn't you say so?

Astragalus root extract, followed by a tea made with equal parts ginger, garlic and lemon juice. You won't be popular but why would you want to kiss anyone when you're sick? This removes the temptation and the ability to do so in one fell swoop.

Oh...why didn't you say so?

Astragalus root extract, followed by a tea made with equal parts ginger, garlic and lemon juice. You won't be popular but why would you want to kiss anyone when you're sick? This removes the temptation and the ability to do so in one fell swoop.

True advice right there

This is what I do/did today subtract the, Astragalus root extract, because I don't have that. I put the garlic, ginger and lemon in green tea.

Woke up this morning with a cold and barely lasted at work today.

I'll add a mini shot of whiskey to the above tea recipe for night time nighty night.

drinking does bandaid the sick, but i hardly smoke.

i quit smoking for almost 5 years on a whim while i was sick. said outta nowhere fuck it, im done. and i was...

until like 6 months ago when i started heavily smoking cigarillos which are like twice the price and five times the death sentence.

im hooked.

again.

I put the garlic, ginger and lemon in green tea.

when you guys say you put this shit in your tea, can you be more specific?

im guessing the garlic is just chopped up? ginger is grated + lemon zest? or lemon juice?

thanks

drinking lemon tea + dat masson right now, gurpppppppp