self check out--- do you use it, what are your thoughts on it?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i only use it when im in a rush and have a few items.

other than that, i go to the actually checkers.

for every self check out machine thats open, there is one less employee not getting paid...thats fucked up.

(i used to work at a supermarket back in the day, so i feel sympathetic)

For the most part I use cashiers.

At the grocery store I always use the cashiers.

As a union man I'd rather provide a reason for them to have a job rather than a machine.

Sometimes at Home Depot I use the self check out if im in a hurry with only a couple things.

It takes a while when they cant find the bar code of a single screw or have to measure pipes/wood/moulding etc. /nh

I was getting some locks for the pad and there was an error scanning I guess but I just kept on scanning shit. Turns out I came up on 50-60 $ worth of locks for free.

• Like 2

Well first of all I'm not talking about that place. It's way easier just to kick really small expensive shit from under the bars in the garden section and return it for store credit...

Walmarts are set up differently. But if i really just need a few cans and im at the depot i'll buy a couple and leave the rest on the right side. then pay and grab the bags and throw the paint in there real quick. It's a smoothness thing i really can't teach you..

It helps being white, i get away with a lot of shit.