Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

self check out--- do you use it, what are your thoughts on it?

there is a chain of gocery stores here that only has self check out named Fresh and Easy

jack in the box now has self check out

walmart has self check out

i like to go to the cashier myself. they are there getting paid. i will make them work.

but...

if there is a long ass line, self check out all day.

also, easy to rack with self check out.

PS- old people- self check out is not rocket science. get your shit together. assholes....

I dislike them cause cashiers get paid to do that,but like you said easy to rack,especially cases of beer on the bottom of the cart.

at 2 in the morning at a 24 hour tesco it is brilliant the staff may give you some looks n all but they generally dont give a shit. krispy cream with caramel filling chocolate icing on top ..aint no bar code so i didnt know what to do.

if your high its easy to just float on in and take what you need pay for 1 or two bits n then float back out.

• Like 1

self check out / mislabel / accidentally ring shit up wrong / put extra stuff in your bag all day

if tryna scheme - self check out forever.. oops, i accidentially the whole thing, 99 cent cans instead of rusto or krylon..

but, my general opinion is the big company is trying to replace some retard with a computer..

what's that retard supposed to do for work now???

i support everyone needs a job.. fuck a computer doing what a human was put on this earth to do...

support your local retard having a job......

/mytwocents

used to run barcode scams on self checkout

in reality i think they suck, one of my coworkers brothers just lost his job because they will be automating it.

if i worked anywhere that they try to implement self checkout i would try and organize a strike....we are very very close to fully automated stores.

think about it, its not far fetched at all.....fully automated with minimal human supervison

Only if I'm buying a few things.

Otherwise checkout girls until they get completely replaced by machines.

These things pissed me off when I put a one hundred dollar bill in the mahine and it gave ninty five dollars in fives back. But overall I like em.

yea, that's how this hick ass truck stop called Buccees (prnounced: buckees) off 45 was. high tech for texas.

you went to a computer area in the middle and ordered on that "jawn", they called your number later, you grabbed your food and paid right there at the deli.

in other news, I bought a gps today for $60 from a dude on craigslist. works too. I customized the fuck out of it, Stewie from family guy is the voice (I couldn't get the Arnold Swarzanigger one to work), and instead of a gaybob little blue car it's a lowrider driving on the screen. oh and when it starts up or goes into stand by mode it shows any custom image you want. shit looks sick. now I won't get lost anymore. and it talks to me. recommend.

garmin nuvi 255w - retail $179.99, craigslist that ho for like $50-75

there is a chain of gocery stores here that only has self check out named Fresh and Easy

THAT STORE IS THE SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

I fucking love self checkout. Any expensive meats or nuts or whatever get's weighed as onions = stupid cheap grocery shopping.

Best is to find stores that have only just installed it. Nearly all customers are fucking up so whoever is supervising is running from one checkout to the next swiping their card and turning off flashing lights. That and the staff hardly know how the thing works anyway. If you do get caught, just act dumb. Not likely though, usually they're too busy being happy that you didn't need assistance.

That being said, if I'm not racking (if you can call it that) I go through the check out chick.

here, they have an attendant with a monitor watching 4 self-check out machines each

they are stationed side by side, then rows of those pairs, so on...

If I am buying anything that requires an ID card check I will go to regular check out, only cus I cant stand waiting for that person to check my ID. except paint in those certain stores that check to make sure your over 18...

Self check out only.

If I'm buying weighable shit at the food store, I always just put the edge of whatever I'm buying on the scale so it says like 0.1lb, then key in the code and get the shit for like 17 cents.

Not to mention it's easy as hell to slap bar codes from something cheaper on whatever you're buying. Or, if you're buying a bunch of shit, you can make off without paying for a good chunk of it as long as the person watching is at least somewhat occupied with something else.

Those are great. even the most meek, shy people i know will jack an extra 20 bucks worth of food at those.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now