Teacher Blows 17 year old student

You Can't Win

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Props to the fucking fag for snitching on her???

Party or not, all's he had to say was that she was talking to him in private about his grades or some shit.

And that "she's a very good teacher" like the last nigga she blew said.

snitching on her? she pretty much put herself on blast. its not a crime for a dude to get a blow job from an ol lady so its not like he gives a fuck. i wouldn't. "yea teach gave me dome. big deal."

Ive banged a teacher before, wasnt my teacher or even at my school but it was awsome.

Im also planning to make a move on a teaching assistant I had last semester.

And unlike the rest of the fucktards I dont kiss and tell, or for that case get laid/blown and snitch.

Oh and smash the alcoholic cougar of a teacher.

i had some shit like this happen at my highschool.

like 2 people steady fucking the art teacher, and she was dating one of them i guess.

other dude got jealous and ratted her out.

i had a really hot blonde art teacher, named Ms. ABRAIN

if only she was the type to fuck her students, i bet she gave some good brain too.

Props to the fucking fag for snitching on her???

Party or not, all's he had to say was that she was talking to him in private about his grades or some shit.

And that "she's a very good teacher" like the last nigga she blew said.

yea but he didn't snitch. As the story goes somebodys mom read text messages about the BJ. If it was me of course i wouldn't tell the police or anybody of any authority but bet your ass I'm telling the homies. You sayin if you got domed by one of your teachers you wouldnt tell anybody? really?

On blast or not, if nobody actually saw her suck dudes dick the only evidence they'd have on her is dude telling the cops "yeah, she sucked my dick".

And did you seriously just say you'd fucking snitch on your teacher for sucking your dick???

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT TRASHY HOES? you gonna catch feelings for her? drunk old slut. fuck that bitch. that kid didn't need to say shit. the article said some girls mom read about it on a phone so you know the whole school fuckin knew. oh and thanks for propping me tough internet guy.

I thought the teacher emailed the kid a picture of herself photoshopped blowing the kid to his bday party and it interupted him showing Boys in the Hood to his friends so everyone was seeing the picture on the computer screen that was in the same room as the TV and thats how the rumor started. no?