Cedar Point, OH

ILOTSMYBRAIN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i haven't been in about 15 years or so but i always loved the place.

they prolly have a dozen new and better rollercaosters since i've been last but the magnum xl2000, raptor and the gemini were always good rides. the mean streak threw your ass around too much.

I live about an hour away B)

Milennium Force is the best for sure. Dragster is worth a ride just for the experience though. Raptor is fun as shit, and I haven't been on the Maverick, waiting for the hype to die down.

Word, are you getting the same weather reports for the area that I got.

Doubt they'd be different. I really hope it doesn't rain the whole weekend.

I worked there one summer, It was actually the first year of the Millennium Force. That ride is quite the face lifter n/h. There was these nerds that worked there that were super fanatical about the Millennium ride, they would get up every morning before the park opened and ride it before the general public. This one guy had a tattoo dedication of the ride and said he had ridden it 300 times that summer. I know cool story right?

a good rule to live by is don't go to ohio. coming from somone who grew up there.

do yourself a favor and if you do go to ohio go here instead: http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&q=xenia,+ohio&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Xenia,+OH&gl=us&ei=CmJHTLG6IYSdlgf4-M3sAw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCYQ8gEwAA

look for this kid

gummo2.jpg

a good rule to live by is don't go to ohio. coming from somone who grew up there.

do yourself a favor and if you do go to ohio go here instead: http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&q=xenia,+ohio&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Xenia,+OH&gl=us&ei=CmJHTLG6IYSdlgf4-M3sAw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCYQ8gEwAA

look for this kid

gummo2.jpg

aint that umads homey

Anyone ever been?

I'll be heading out there this weekend with a couple of people who've been there before.

I haven't though.

Looking forward to this...

Weather says around a 30%-40% of isolated thunderstorms.

Really hope it holds out.

I went twice in high school a while back. Made it for the opening

of the millennium Force.

millennium_force_13.jpg

my birthdays august 3rd.

i WILL be there. Niggas is finally old enough to rent vans so it's on.

i highly reccomend this place if your a fan of serrious roller coasters.

shit is stiill the champ on discovery channel...

have fun boss. bring dat sun screen if you whitey, cause the lines

are not joke. less you got extra ends for the express pass, which ain't

a bad idea.\

and this time. i will most certainly be stopping here....

Biot582PhotoH.gif

look for this kid

gummo2.jpg

fuckin' love that movie....damnit rabbit, you smell like a wet back dick. smells like a box of shit.