Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ILOTSMYBRAIN

Cedar Point, OH

Anyone ever been?

I'll be heading out there this weekend with a couple of people who've been there before.

I haven't though.

Looking forward to this...

Weather says around a 30%-40% of isolated thunderstorms.

Really hope it holds out.

I live about an hour away B)

Milennium Force is the best for sure. Dragster is worth a ride just for the experience though. Raptor is fun as shit, and I haven't been on the Maverick, waiting for the hype to die down.

watching that on full screen hd on my widescreen while sitting way to close to the tv made my legs numb and feel like i was on it.

i haven't been in about 15 years or so but i always loved the place.

they prolly have a dozen new and better rollercaosters since i've been last but the magnum xl2000, raptor and the gemini were always good rides. the mean streak threw your ass around too much.

I live about an hour away B)

Milennium Force is the best for sure. Dragster is worth a ride just for the experience though. Raptor is fun as shit, and I haven't been on the Maverick, waiting for the hype to die down.

Word, are you getting the same weather reports for the area that I got.

Doubt they'd be different. I really hope it doesn't rain the whole weekend.

Just went on sunday. Hit up the millenium and maverick not matter what...and if the dragsters lines not too long go on that too. I just dont see the point of waiting in line for 3 hours to ride a 20 second ride.

I worked there one summer, It was actually the first year of the Millennium Force. That ride is quite the face lifter n/h. There was these nerds that worked there that were super fanatical about the Millennium ride, they would get up every morning before the park opened and ride it before the general public. This one guy had a tattoo dedication of the ride and said he had ridden it 300 times that summer. I know cool story right?

it's fun as fuck. But I hate standing in line for 2 hours to ride a coaster.

meh. i'm a hater. Amusement parks don't amuse me much. I've been there a few times as its a couple hours from where I be at. Its over run with trashy people, there are long lines. Way rather go to a baseball game

a good rule to live by is don't go to ohio. coming from somone who grew up there.

do yourself a favor and if you do go to ohio go here instead: http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&q=xenia,+ohio&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Xenia,+OH&gl=us&ei=CmJHTLG6IYSdlgf4-M3sAw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCYQ8gEwAA

look for this kid

gummo2.jpg

cedar point is the shit....ive been goin there every summer for the past 7-8 years

the best time to go is on the weekend in the fall right after they change up the days the park is open on...

no lines longer than 20 mins

millenium force is by far the best ride imo, and id have to say the raptor was my second favorite

yeah agreed. Go on a cold day or a shit weather day late in the season when all the childrens are back in school. You can pretty much walk on anything. Last time I went I rode everything I wanted multiple times, and still left before the place closed.

a good rule to live by is don't go to ohio. coming from somone who grew up there.

do yourself a favor and if you do go to ohio go here instead: http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&q=xenia,+ohio&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Xenia,+OH&gl=us&ei=CmJHTLG6IYSdlgf4-M3sAw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCYQ8gEwAA

look for this kid

gummo2.jpg

aint that umads homey

i drive tour buses and im taking a group of people there on saturday..its cool im there usually 4 to 5 times a month with work

Anyone ever been?

I'll be heading out there this weekend with a couple of people who've been there before.

I haven't though.

Looking forward to this...

Weather says around a 30%-40% of isolated thunderstorms.

Really hope it holds out.

I went twice in high school a while back. Made it for the opening

of the millennium Force.

millennium_force_13.jpg

my birthdays august 3rd.

i WILL be there. Niggas is finally old enough to rent vans so it's on.

i highly reccomend this place if your a fan of serrious roller coasters.

shit is stiill the champ on discovery channel...

have fun boss. bring dat sun screen if you whitey, cause the lines

are not joke. less you got extra ends for the express pass, which ain't

a bad idea.\

and this time. i will most certainly be stopping here....

Biot582PhotoH.gif

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now