Original 12ozProphet Magazine Issues 1 - 6 Giveaway (Out of print)

webmaster

all that being said leading up to my slip in the feedback box im about to give, i think there needs to be more offered than krink/paint. im not sure if its a distrobution factor that has to legally hold back on that statement and/or any other potential reasoning for the focus to be solely paint based but id love to see more books/dvds/limited edition clothing and on and on.

i tend to use hardware store standard paints and stationary/office supply store markers. but i do from time to time order poster paint markers and pilots online from time to time generally in relatively large doses so i dont have to keep ordering multiple times. perhaps that would be an angle, aswell as i do now in my old age wear a subtle graff related shirt as a 'for those that know' type angle where as when i was younger and very active, bombing buses and making night moves the last thing i needed was a graff tee doing my talking for me if i got rolled on. and therfor never wore.

yall have more resources and credability on your side than virtually any other graffiti related media's could or ever will. every writer in the world weather beside there name has bold green/yellow or white writing with one, two, eleven or 5 tictacs underneath not to mention the rediculous cast of bloggers you have under your healm. it would be very kool to see as i mentioned earlier limited edition 12oz tees by various writers.

i'd buy. also, perhaps another idea would be more coffee table like books maybe showcasing 'best of' flicks from the site that the literal thousands of writers upload each day. shows a respect back to the members(and i say that extremely passively as you really dont owe anyone anything, in fact it being quite the opposite) but that kind of gives a sense of excitement and/or uniquness that creates buzz, and buzz creates money.

I think City On Smash Has a very valid point there

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.