Discovery / History channel on recall people

Manute Bol

APPRECIATION THREAD

I'm glad we have these channels, all the shows are so good.

RIP Phil Harris just saw his tribute episode, it was really good.

captain-phil-harris.jpg

The people who filmed Planet Earth and Life did an awesome job

earth.jpg

2-1024.jpg

Always fun to watch

Gangland4DVD-NS.jpg

Mike Rowe is the man

discovery_dirty_jobs.jpg

Chumlee makes me LOL

l_a79419cf488f41ce846a33aea3cf8207.jpg

Looking forward to the last episode of Deadliest catch too

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Mike Rowe is awesome, Pawn Stars is great, and Gangland USED to be unfuckwithable, but it's fuckin terrible now

Only a few episodes of GangLand were good.

The SD one from Chicago was gay as fuck, fat boy isnt even a SD from what I hear

MLD one from Chicago was a little honest, but them niggas was makin themselves to be some big shit, they got alot of hoods but they mostly teenagers /ENDRANT

Pawn Stars is the shit.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Gotta disagree.

Not ALL shows are watch-worthy.

Some are just 30min-1hour of non stop what ifs/we have the answer you have been waiting for/sike/we don't know anything more in depth than you do/perhaps the world will never know/for the first time ever bullshit gets old.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Gotta disagree.

Not ALL shows are watch-worthy.

Some are just 30min-1hour of non stop what ifs/we have the answer you have been waiting for/sike/we don't know anything more in depth than you do/perhaps the world will never know/for the first time ever bullshit gets old.

Also the way these channels present opinions as facts Is slick as fuck to say the least.

I catch them slipping pretty often.

Should add Natgeo as well.

LUA_160x600.jpg

This show is usually pretty good.

4 Episodes of these so far all pretty good

]Drugs, Inc.: Cocaine

Facts

The supply chain of cocaine stretches around our world, bringing vast wealth to a few ... and misery to millions. Follow its trail through the eyes of peasant farmers producing cocaine paste, a trafficker tied to Mexican cartels and a 28-year-old crack dealer in Miami's poorest neighborhood. And literally see the true nature of cocaine addiction via revolutionary brain photography in a leading lab in Brookhaven, N.Y.

Read more: http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/drugs-inc/4658/Overview#ixzz0uHj1q2LH[/img]

Theres also a show out called the DEA FILES- That show was awesome. Think its on Biography channel

History Channel still has some good shit so I keep tunin in but the bulk of it is doo doo.

"Nostradamus, he predicted things..GASP..would happen to towers." That's a direct link to 911!

or

"God versus Satan" "Monster Quest, We just saw the beast...lens cap was on SORRY"

or

"Modern Marvels: Dirt"

yawn