goin vegetarian, real healthy shit mah dude..

jugzer

Since the dawn of man we have eaten mostly fruit and nuts. It is only since man moved to the cold northern reaches of the world that man has eaten meat regularly because that was what was available in the cold winter months. Red meat can rot in your colon for 5 years. Overloading your cells with toxins can cause cancer.

Also consuming soy will not make men grow tits. That is a myth.

Everything you just said is complete bullshit and completely regurgitated from nonsense you have heard and or read from other idiots. Our bodies are set up to eat meat. We evolved through the consumption of meat. People have eaten meat since forever. You're dumb.

You should try the Quorn chik'n patties. Real tasty. Better than a real chicken patty.

No, you shouldn't and no way is fake anything better than real anything.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every fake meat I've ever eaten was fucking disgusting, with the exception of the Veggie Whopper. It tasted like a school lunch chicken patty, delicious.

Like I said before, vegetarians should be focusing on eating awesome things like eggplant parm, pizza, or broccoli with cheese

BK makes a veggie burger? That's news to me.

Try Tofurky Italian sausage sometime. You'll be pleasantly surprised, I think.

There's no end to what's out there for good veggie fare....I like everything you listed even though you're leaning towards the rich end of the spectrum.

I don't name these products, I just eat them.

If it's vegetarian and readily found in supermarkets it's probably overpriced and bland. I wouldn't expect most people to know that, any more than I would expect them to go out of their way to find the good stuff.

Tofurkey italian sausage? I think I'll just have italian sausage.

I'm not hating on vegetarians. My old lady is a vegetarian and as such I eat a lot of veg meals with her. I just think its funny how many tofu and soy foods are modeled after different meats.

Personally imitation meat has tasted a lot better to me than real meat, in a lot of cases. Plus it grosses me out less.

edit, I stopped eating meat a few months ago, I was going to revert if I started losing weight but it just fluctuates as always. I've actually craved meat a few times but when I want to go get buffalo wings or a cheeseburger I think about biting into it and get grossed out, I think weed ruined meat for me.