goin vegetarian, real healthy shit mah dude..

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been doin the pescatarian thing for about 6 months and finally working out/taking care of myself and feel better than ever. Wish i would have done all this years ago.

Dating a few girls/whores that were vegetarian and watching Food Inc can definitely changed my ways haha.

PS almond milk is the shit.

Just dont turn it into a eating disorder, brought on by a rebellion towards all things unhealthy or “dangerous” -- is called Orthorexia Nervosa. People with this modern disorder are morbidly obsessed with eating healthy foods. So much so that they refuse to eat foods that contain essential nutrients their bodies need to survive. Items like red meat, for example, which contain vital proteins.

And it doesn’t stop there. People with Orthorexia Nervosa tend to fear eating outside of their own homes, for fear that someone may, say, spit in their food, or mishandle their meal, or undercook their order. They have such a fundamental lack of faith in the person preparing their foods that they’d rather do it themselves. This behavior tends to cut a sufferer off from social functions with friends, family and co-workers.

Been doin the pescatarian thing for about 6 months and finally working out/taking care of myself and feel better than ever. Wish i would have done all this years ago.

Dating a few girls/whores that were vegetarian and watching Food Inc can definitely changed my ways haha.

PS almond milk is the shit.

I too officially changed up the old eating habits after said movie.

Mainly, i quit fast food all together and shop for only the finest meats

possible. Get all the veggies and such from local farmers whenever i can.

started on the sushi tip even though i've hated it for years. and. well.

i feel better but i started drinking again and it's fucking up my flow.

time to cut that shit out again.

I don't see why you should want to or feel you have to "Go vegetarian" or "Go vegan". There are no rules, you don't have to draw a line in the sand and stay on one side of it forever. Just eat what you want to eat. If you want to eat less meat, just eat less meat. No need to cut it out all together.

• Like 2

I too officially changed up the old eating habits after said movie.

Mainly, i quit fast food all together and shop for only the finest meats

possible. Get all the veggies and such from local farmers whenever i can.

started on the sushi tip even though i've hated it for years. and. well.

i feel better but i started drinking again and it's fucking up my flow.

time to cut that shit out again.

I actually lost my urge to drink everyday since switchin up my diet. I used to booze pretty heavily.

no soda, less sugar, less processed foods, less oil...more plant based dishes and all the meat you want.

you'll loose hella weight and feel good.

drink lots of water. i like ice tea without sugar. sometimes a lemon. drinking lemon in your water helps too.

meat eating is a tradition

a barbaric one at that

Meat eating is what made the human brain evolve and grow to the size it is now and allow you the rational thought you just used to come to these conclusions. You're welcome.

no soda, less sugar, less processed foods, less oil...more plant based dishes and all the meat you want.

you'll loose hella weight and feel good.

Caveman meals FTW.

The meat industry is disgusting. I will admit that. Free range animal farming is easily the best way to work this whole process.