goin vegetarian, real healthy shit mah dude..

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once my body adjusted to not having meat I felt fucking awesome. My shit didn't stink anymore either. Eat lots of leafy greens and mix your proteins. I started eating red meat again and now I feel like shit again. It's hard to stick with a good diet where I live.

edit: I believe the discomfort comes from the chlorophyll cleaning and dragging the festering meat and parasites out of your gut. I read that somewhere I believe, I could be partially incorrect.

Learn how to cook good tofu, and meat will no longer be a issue...

lil advice n a quick tip..

Marinate the tofu over night...soy sauce, lemon juice, pepper (what ever you like..).

Then fry that shit with some peanut oil in a pan till crispy (GET THE OIL HOT FIRST, THEN PUT IN THE TOFU.) Flipping the tofu from side 2 side..but watch for that hot oil tho. i use a long fork to flip them. When the tofu looks crispy enough for you, add a few splashes of soy sauce ontop the hot tofu, and the hot pan. This will cause the oil and tofu to kinda go 'ssshhhhhhhhh' and crackle n pop..this also browns the tofu real nice.. And now the tofu is done..

Put that tofu on a plate with some good asparagus and some good white rice. and i always drink one of my favorite all natural beers with this meal. i make this meal about 3 times a week. been vegetarian for 5 years, n lovin it..

meat eating is a tradition

a barbaric one at that

Sort of like religion?

BTW, here's a great parallel- most of you who are talking out the sides of your keyboards/necks on some "FUCK U VEGAN FAG WHOO-HOO GO MEAT BACON BACON BACON SLURP SLURP URGGGGGGH" rah-rah bullshit should just stop for ONE SECOND and answer me this-

"Have you EVER EVEN BEEN on a veggie diet for longer than 24 hours?"

If not, then you are no better than the Dudley-Do-Right-small-town-Kansas-fundamentalist-Christian minister who has never done drugs, had an around-the-world with an 18 yo freak, or listened to Venom. There's no way he can expound on the morality behind these actions...he's never been there, so he should shut the fuck up about things he has no first hand experience with.

It's worse than hypocrisy, it's out and out falsehood. However, if you did it and hated it and were born again into Christ or bacon double cheese burgers, that's different and I can respect that even though you only have to say so once.

• Like 3

IVE EATEN VEGETARIAN FOR A WEEK, I DO IT OFTEN

BUT ITS BECAUSE I EAT LITTLE ON DAYS I DONT DO SHIT AND PEANUT BUTTER OR SOME BULLSHIT TO GIVE ME SOME SUSTENANCE FOR THE DAY IS NECESSARY.

YOU CANT LIVE LIKE THAT, YOU ARE A BIRD.

THE WHOLE "WE DONT NEED TO OMG POOR ANIMALS SHIT, THEYRE SO HURT, THEY NEED US. THEYRE DEFENSELESS GUYS ALL THEY CAN DO IS BAT THEIR EYELASHES AT US AND GET PETTED OHHHHH."

IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

CHOKE ON A HANDFUL OF DICKS, BISON DICKS.

OR MAYBE ILL SHOOT A LION, FOR A HAMBURGER, AND YOU CAN EAT THAT DICK.

NH

FAGS.

Its because no one even cares to. Im not guilt tripping over PETA videos or stressing about animal rights or whatever reason it is.

Meat tastes god damn delicous. Salads, do not. Veggie wraps, do not. Tofu, does not. Bacon should be wrapped around everything.

i been on fruit and shit, and now

im feeling a little sick..

not sure if its just my body adjusting,

or if i need a big old chicken breast.

nah you hit that wall around day 2-3 of the all fruit/veggie thing - its your microbes getting used to the changed diet and its mostly just gas . after that its liek your digestive3 system is adjusted to that, and you have a similar but less extreme reaction going back . I stayed "stuck" on raw fruits and veg for another couple days bc i was kinda scared of my reaction and had to ease back in with chicken and fish. Youll be aaight

Ive eaten vegan before. Ive been dragged to vegan restaurants. The food wasnt bad. But the whole time, it would have tasted better if there was actual meat in the food, rather being some lame ass farce people keep forcing themselves to believe "tastes just like the real thing."

IVE EATEN VEGETARIAN FOR A WEEK, I DO IT OFTEN

BUT ITS BECAUSE I EAT LITTLE ON DAYS I DONT DO SHIT AND PEANUT BUTTER OR SOME BULLSHIT TO GIVE ME SOME SUSTENANCE FOR THE DAY IS NECESSARY.

YOU CANT LIVE LIKE THAT, YOU ARE A BIRD.

THE WHOLE "WE DONT NEED TO OMG POOR ANIMALS SHIT, THEYRE SO HURT, THEY NEED US. THEYRE DEFENSELESS GUYS ALL THEY CAN DO IS BAT THEIR EYELASHES AT US AND GET PETTED OHHHHH."

IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

CHOKE ON A HANDFUL OF DICKS, BISON DICKS.

OR MAYBE ILL SHOOT A LION, FOR A HAMBURGER, AND YOU CAN EAT THAT DICK.

NH

FAGS.

Then I suppose that makes me a six foot 200 lb bird.

I don't take the "I do this in the interests of animals" stance at all anymore, although I did to a slight degree in my past it's mostly out of naked self-interest. Meat wasn't really part of my diet growing up, and when I did start eating it I began having health problems I never had before. When I cut it out they went away.

Now, that's MY experience. I never use it to beat people over the head because it doesn't apply to anyone but me. If you feel fine eating meat or feel worse without it, then that's fine. That doesn't affect me in the least anymore than my decisions affect you...and if you get mad when I poke a hole in some assumption you hold dear, too bad. You might want to think that one over.

But since we're throwing stones here (you can save the dicks, I have one already)...I have all KINDS of problems with the way 99% of the meat that is sold in America is raised and with people owning 50+ pairs of leather shoes. Why would I care? Because it's excessive, it's wasteful and detrimental to the planet and it's done WAY wrong. Nothing to do with dietary choices or what not (bike/pants/sexual choice) you want to apply to it.

Now, if you don't care about these things, I can't impose that on you. I could sit here and stare down my nose at you and feel smug, but I'd rather say "Okay, case closed, next case" and find something we can agree on.

Are you seeing where I'm going with this? There's no right answer here besides saying "jugzer, you're a smart guy and I'm sure you'll figure it out as long as you listen to what your body is telling you."

On that note- jugzer, whatever you do...TAPER OFF if you're planning to quit eating meat entirely, otherwise you'll go nuts. What you should do is try four days on, three days off then three on, four off...just make it a gradual process. If you're one of those people that likes to write, keep a journal about how you feel, pay attention to the differences in how you feel and your routines.

• Like 1

No ones telling you to stop eating meat, and I really don't care about what goes on in a slaughterhouse so I could never be a "true vegan" plus I love honey. Just saying that from my own personal experience and knowing how to cook led me to never miss meat one bit. Meat is really fucking bad for you, you'd know this if you did some research. Eat all the meat you want player, I'm cool on storing rotten meat in my colon. I'm sure your intestines have a built in refrigerator so you do you.

also I did the whole raw food flush really just to say I did it, and got stuck vegitarian for like a week because I was freaked to go back but I made it A-OK

I thought i was going to pig out and monster 5 t bones, but I eased into it gently

For the record, I do eat eggs and dairy but in moderation.

Being vegan wouldn't be practical for me right now so I'm not even gonna try.

And Piss, I have put my ass on the line for what I believe in many times, but I got over that once it started to fuck with certain areas of my life (relationships, freedom, etc.) I value.

yo and also for the record, Ive known several fat vegetarian girls and I cant even comprehend that shit, they eat french fries all day or something

I made it all the way to 230 lb, but I'm currently in the 195-200 range....I blame beer and not enough exercise. So I made a couple changes, and so far they seem to be helping. I definitely feel better.

Eggs are basically how I'm getting off of soy. Kind of like methadone for junkies...it's not the best solution but it works.

DID I MENTION IM HIGH AS FUCK AND DRUNK

THOSE ARE VEGETARIAN THINGS RIGHT?

HOLLLLLAR!!!

SEE,

I FUCK WITH VEGETARIAN SHIT ALL THE TIME.

Most definitely...I offset all the health my diet offers with a strict drug regimen (patent pending).

Once my body adjusted to not having meat I felt fucking awesome. My shit didn't stink anymore either.

What's with vegetarians thinking their shit doesn't stink around here?

Learn how to cook good tofu, and meat will no longer be a issue...

Tofu=soy=estrogen=fuck outta' here!

Do what you want, but fuuuucccccckkkkkk!

Have fun being a sensitive man.

Yes, it wasn't that bad as far as food tastes and such, but it was boring.

Everywhere I went was a chore.

Not to mention pumped full of girl hormone.

Also, no disrespect here, but if you are on a veggie diet and fat.

YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.

Must be the high levels of estrogen in your system.

Testosterone burns fat and increases metabolism.

Beer be damned.

You're right, once I cut out the heavy beer intake the next thing to go was soy. Made a huge difference...then I realized soy isn't the only food to contain high levels of estrogen, so whatever.

We have to breathe oxygen to survive, which is a fucked up chemical when you really think about it. It's guaranteed to kill you...read up on the relationship betwen free radicals and antioxidants.