Sociological Discussion - Thick Chicks

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread should be changed to the loosest pussy you ever fucked.

mine was in highschool. initially, she seemed tight, but i guess that was just the work-it-in phase. after about thirty seconds this bitch opened up like a black hole.

i literally had to will myself to cum, no homo.

she was skinny too, go figure.

The loosest pussy I've ever ran up in belonged to an extremely slim girl, but she was also kinda notorious for fucking many people, so I'm chalking that up as Woman Of Easy Persuasion Syndrome

Yeah, girl was a pig. I lost my virginity to her, but I was the 4th guy she'd fucked THAT WEEK haha.

I caught feelings for the whore too (first pussy sprung, how cliche of me), shit sucked. I still see her sometimes, working at Taco Bell and with a funny looking kid from the guy she was dating when I fucked her...I win

Running into people who did you dirty in the past and finding out your life is 100 percent awesome and on track compared to theirs is one of the best feelings known to man.

So i was in a full out serious relationship with this bish for the last year. Before she met me she was in a dead end job with a drug habbit etc. she was perfectly thick, d cups nice ass but no serious flab (I'd post pics but yall don't wanna see my dick)...anyways long story short

bish decides to go back to fucking her ex from before me, she's now picked up the drug habbit again, the dude abuses her, she's gained about 20lbs and looks fat and dropped out of college plus she's unemployed.

I win

mine was in highschool. initially, she seemed tight, but i guess that was just the work-it-in phase. after about thirty seconds this bitch opened up like a black hole.

i literally had to will myself to cum, no homo.

Ive done the same. I had to throw the jackhammer in for a few minutes solid just to force myself to be done with it.

i dated this chick who had a nice thickness to her for about four years. We end up breaking up since she started doing crank and i was like fuck that.. Well about 3 years go by since i last see her. She calls me out of the blue and says hey i was thinking about u just wanted to say hello. I was cool we catch she tells me she married the guy she got with after me and they had a kid. Ok cool no big thing. She says we should meet to have a drink sure fine i still drink at the same bar. Well she shows up and chick looks like a fucken bowling ball. I was like wow i dodged a bullet on that one.

americans have always found think women sexy. look at early playboys and shit.

also, dont forget about ms. monroe, the most famous white "thick" chick to date

Joe-Demaggios-Wife-Marilyn-Monroe03.jpg

size 14 then, size 10 now. she will forever be fucking beautiful.

i think WOMEN who have natural real women curves are the shit but what do i know.

carry on.

• Like 1