Sociological Discussion - Thick Chicks

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasnt Marilyn Monroe a size 14? Then and today she would be considered thick, and some would say fat. She was thought of as one of the sexiest women on the planet for awhile there. I "discovered" the art of Frank Frazetta when I was hitting puberty and still think his take on women is one of the best.

Wasnt Marilyn Monroe a size 14? Then and today she would be considered thick, and some would say fat. She was thought of as one of the sexiest women on the planet for awhile there. I "discovered" the art of Frank Frazetta when I was hitting puberty and still think his take on women is one of the best.

4816361928_bc44c6ae02_b.jpg

Yes sir! Dude was the bomb, and never painted twig-nasty bitches.

My thoughts- there's a lot of fat bitches out there these days trying to front as being thick, come on bitches!

Some societies just don't have a lot of thick or fat bitches- you don't see too many fat Asians (maybe Koreans a little). In all the countries that have tribes I've never seen fat bitches. You don't see any thick or fat Ethiopians. Oh, wait...

Im an equal opportunity offender, Just no fatties. My ex was 5'7 and about 105-110lbs..

Since her ive been fuckin a much shorter, thicker broad that has the biggest

tits ive ever seen. If I had to chose one type of female I'd have to go with a short petite one. They're more fun in bed in my experience...

None of those girls appear to have any curves. I'd still smash, but your description of what you like VS the pictures you posted is off. Petite girls with decent sized tits/ass and some distinct hips are great, and i'd assume thats the look you're trying to get at...or maybe you just like rail thin, no ass/thigh/hip having broads. That first bitch has got the ill bird legs.

Personally, i appreciate all sorts, as long as they're within a certain range. No fatties, no anorexic-rib-poppin-out bitches.

I'm thick, but healthy.

I can ride my bike harder and faster than most and can run 5 miles no problem.

I jiggle when I walk, but am mainly muscle.

Someone stated that the average American size is 14.

That's horrible.

In Europe, there are millions of chicks that are super skinny...but I think that over-all, I am pretty average over here in sizing.

I base that on the fact that I wear a "medium" in shirts/dresses and my jean size is sold out quite frequently.

I had a point initially, but I just watched five dudes devour about 30 racks of spare ribs and it made me sleepy just watching them.