Sociological Discussion - Thick Chicks

KILZ FILLZ

I'm not sure how thick girls is a trend, when years before the whole supermodel thin shit started, thicker/curvier women were what was considered sexy. Women with some body to them is nothing new. Go look at the majority of famous women who would be considered attractive from the early/mid/early-late 20th century. Most of them weren't what I'd consider thin, or at least not by today's standards of thin.

I'd just like to clarify that when i say thick and curvy, i'm not using those as replacements for fat to try to cover up the fact that I like bitches with the ill gut and arms that flap when they move them, because i certainly don't.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my female aquaintences is a personal trainer and she was talking about how she wanted to look something like this

muscle-1.jpg

Now don't get me wrong this girl was one of the hottest girls back in high school so its not like she was fat and now she's tring to get fit. She actually took the workout thing too far and i personally dont think she's less attractive then she once was. Working out made her tits smaller but her booty's still rockin, both of which would be expected.

Anyway

We got into an argument about how me along with every guy i know thinks thats too much and just gross. While she thinks looking like that is the most beatuful thing ever.

She even started showing me pics of people she worked with on facebook. One guy looked like trailer trash with muscles and i was laughing at him while she thought he was hot. Along with his beefy wife

I just feel bad when these girls i know are working out n getting all skinny and i try to explain to them what thick is, and they just think of it as being fat. Then when i get asked if they look good its like "Yeah, you got your style and everything down. But you're too skinny."

Now i like thick girls and i like fit girls if they have a nice face n ass but when they slim down to being skinny and flat, no meat, its just a shame. But at the same time i wouldn't know how to tell a girl "hey, eat some more. get that ass nice n big guuurl. but ya know stay fit too" Eh, genetics i guess

/endrant

caligula-wise:

during sex, you can get as rough as you want with a fat girl...they wont break.

push them up against a wall, pin them on the bed, grab as hard as you want...rough rough sex.....no bruising...no "ouch! youre hurting me"....no "please...not so deep!"

THIS^ I'm 6'2" 240lbs and I like to fuck like a jack hammer! I would crush a scrawny bitch's pelvis! Thick is what I pick!

Side note: All you fat bitches need to quit calling yer fatty fupa self's thick. Yer fat, the end. yer diluting the "brand name" thick.

i am a large male yet like others i prefer skinny ass tiny woman..thick girls do nothing for me yet as a male i could hit a thicker girl if she was cute.

I like when there's no need for me to type out my own thoughts.

Edit: Guess I have to type a little bit, damnit. I'm known on here for my love of very petite girls (not just skinny, short too...I can't fuck with a bitch over 5'5), but they have to still have curves. A large B or a small C may not be big tits, but they certainly seem that way on a girl who's only like 5'3, 97 lbs. Also, alot of small girls have the perfect, plump, peach ass.

That's really the difference between a tiny girl I wanna fuck, and a skinny bitch I might let wop me. I can't fuck with a no ass havin bitch.

Also, anyone who thinks you can't fuck a skinny girl rough has been with the wrong skinny girls

• Like 1

Sounds like you're projecting.

I'm thinking you have some kind of pedophile issues that you're trying to fight. I think you look at little kids and they remind you of sexy women, so you fight your urges by fucking fat bitches as a way to cleanse yourself.

Kinda like how faggot pedos become priests to try and fight their faggotry and pedophelia, only for it to backfire on them.

Only instead of joining the church, you fuck fat bitches.

It's cool though, do what you gotta do. :lol:

sounds like your talking out your ass just to get laughs....or ecred.

I'm thinking you have some kind of attention-whore issues that you're trying to fight. I think you think that if you type something witty, people will like you.

Kinda like how tampon fags on here try to get attention by getting as many tampons as possible.

Only instead of saying dumb shit to get tampons, you try to be witty.

Its cool though DAO, just keeping being an asshole. :lol:

ive been a silent member from day one!

i MAY have posted within the first two pages of the original thread. may.

i would contribute some ish to thick chicks thread semi regularly.

my ex was a gym rat so i had some fun with that tight lil body, but now im back!

--

girl told me the first time we went out for drinks about her homegirl who was a dumbass for letting a guy take nekkids of her because he posted em on the web.

so, i may be S.O.L. in the pics dept...

cant help myself. Thick girls can be beautiful. When i say thick i mean not fat or chubby just right. Perfectly proportioned.'When i walk in the club i mostly chase the skinny girls. Dont even notice any broad that isnt slim