Sociological Discussion - Thick Chicks

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skinny women come from, what i just coined three seconds ago, the "sexy halloween costume syndrome."

It's part of that mentality that they've gotta show the most tits and be the most fuckable compared to all

the other women on halloween. Contrary to bro-belief, its not to attract men or even get fucked. It's a

competition between women of who can garner the most comments comments to determine who's

hotter. Now these women will have casual sex with dudes on halloween, but only if they need to confirm that

they are truely the victor of the who's-prettier game, meaning your dick's a trophy and having you in the same

room as your dick is unwanted baggage so please bounce after they're done with your junk.

Fat women want drawn out relationships so they can at least feel morally superior to skinny halloween sluts,

but given the opportunity they'd hit and quit all the time. Both groups are just trying to be real about their

own situation. I can't hate. I sometimes prefer a fat chick (well, meat on the bones) because the last couple

skinny chicks i've been with were the Super Hot Popular Chicks in highschool who's whole life peaked at 16.

Now they're 24 and havent picked up a single life skill since.

Message to girls out there: Square, circle, triangle or rhombus, no matter the shape if you want to get fucked

you can get fucked. If you want a relationship you need a fucking personality beyond being an argumentative

bitch. Life skills are things like dancing, telling jokes, being capable of sharing real inner emotion, being open

to ideas that aren't your own, patience, etc... Canvasing your neighborhood in support of Obama, traveling to

Africa with your charity group to promote judaeo-christian beliefs, marching in protest of whatever, or going

back to school for the third time to receive a PHD in clinical psychology so you can run a fucking hospital are

all well and good, BUT DOESNT EQUATE TO YOU BEING ANY GOOD AT UNO.

Question to 12oz: what shape of woman is good at uno? I need to know. Actually i want to know the shape of a chick who can race cars, motorcycles, boats, bicycles, owns her own plane, skydives, swims, speaks three languages, dances, shoots guns, listens to electric prunes, and shoots fireworks out of her vagina when she cums.

Oh and this:

Campaign_22.jpg

to this

11-xl.jpg

to this

fat.jpg

I think if you were to panel the world population of men and ask the question "Would your penis feel cozy in this?" The answer would be "yes" to all three every time. Even maybe for gays.

• Like 1

Question to 12oz: what shape of woman is good at uno? I need to know. Actually i want to know the shape of a chick who can race cars, motorcycles, boats, bicycles, owns her own plane, skydives, swims, speaks three languages, dances, shoots guns, listens to electric prunes, and shoots fireworks out of her vagina when she cums.

6771_1184966419126_1077218589_30581053_4766322_n.jpg

Answered my own question.

but here's another question. Is this hot?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hh_ktg5Pls&feature=player_embedded

but to redeem her

http://www.youtube.com/user/AJSTARR#p/u/4/C0uRAac-G_A

i definitely do not fuck fat chicks.

i let the fat dudes fuck the fat chicks.

i dont wanna fuck up the course of nature.

guts disgust me, but a chick with a shapely ass that bounces is the shit.

as long as a girls got a handful of tits, im good.

/nopedo.

sloppy ass titties are unattractive in my opinion.

i dunno if that constitutes as a thick chick or not.

Wasnt Marilyn Monroe a size 14? Then and today she would be considered thick, and some would say fat. She was thought of as one of the sexiest women on the planet for awhile there. I "discovered" the art of Frank Frazetta when I was hitting puberty and still think his take on women is one of the best.

this post is hella back in the thread

but the sizes are different now

a 14 back then is waaaaaaay different than a 14 now.

cut that bumber in half and youre closer to what shed be now

just sayin

also skinny chicks are cute sometimes

but never hot.

skinny chicks also always have looser vags ive noticed

and are boring in bed.

just my experience.

also skinny chicks are cute sometimes

but never hot.

skinny chicks also always have looser vags ive noticed

and are boring in bed.

just my experience.

You've been fucking the wrong skinny chicks br0. I mean, we can go back and forth over whether they're hot/good in bed cause that's all relative, but most skinny girls I've fucked have pinhole pussys.

There is one noteworthy exception, the girl I lost my virginity to. Like 5'1, 100ish lbs...shit was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway