Sociological Discussion - Thick Chicks

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you dino.

and i dont think the thick chick trend was started by black people.

i remember in 5th grade i had a really voluptuous (not just big breasts, thick all around) math teacher who i thought was really hot. suppressing boners when i had to stand up at the end of the period and shit. this was way before i had any idea that black people supposedly preferred thick women and it was before thick women were popular. i think that now that it's popular people are just admitting what they really wanted all along.

maybe not, i duno.

i think thick/chubby girls are also just easier to find especially in america. they seem more accessible and i see myself as more likely to get with them than some girl who looks like a model for american apparel. i don't really feel attracted to girls i don't realistically see myself having a chance with. and besides, thick girls won't die during the long winters.

psssssh, that's just a rumor. if a bitch doesn't know how to suck dick, she doesn't know how to suck dick. skinny and fat bitches alike don't know what the fuck they're doing sometimes.

i like big tits and thick girls have big tits. i like shorter girls too and shorter girls with big tits usually aren't rail skinny. it's not rocket science and it's not some fad that black people started.

word. can't even see her face and it don't matter, haha.

MINAJ.jpg

nicki-minaj-booty.jpg

nicki%20minaj%20booty.jpg

nicki-minaj-black-men-mag9.jpg

nicki.jpg

1288358456nicki_crowned2.jpg

nicki-king.jpg

nicki-minaj-black-men-mag5.jpg

do yall think nicki minaj's lower half is all natural or not? rumor has it she's got booty implants, but i didn't know you could do that with hips. i would fuck her for years.

i would definitely tap nicki minaj. it's for sure fake. she was in the candy shop video (50 cent) with an average size ass.

thats what you call natural.

Actually that painting was done before the word DIET entailled woman starving themselves and fake tans were invented.

If she had clothes on she would have dawned a corsett under them to make her figure more appealing to her suiter......Also aplied copius amount of lead make up.