Sociological Discussion - Thick Chicks

KILZ FILLZ

It's known America is a fat country. Are thick girls so widely considered attractive in other countries? I'm am aiming this obviously at our European, Australian, Canadian, where ever the else, members.

To me, it seems that now more than ever guys like thick girls. Girls who decades ago would just be called fat. I wonder, is this an adaptation to our fat society? Since generations have been getting fatter, it's something that has become accepted and lusted after.

I have no problem with thick girls. I'm a boob guy so obviously I have better luck finding big boobs with bigger girls. However, I have friends who are exclusivly into really thin girls. Thatswhat turns them on and they are the first girls the notice when they enter a room. I know way more guys who aren't this way than are.

Now I know, historically larger men and women have been desired because if they have more weight that means they are eating more, have more money for food.Richer. Upper class. Now it seems to be the opposite. Poorer communities seem to be drawn to fatty, greasy food. Often fast food. That dollar menu is just so damn appealing!

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously mass media plays a role I this. Remember when all you would see was skinny chicks with no body at all in advertisements? I mean even semi recently when Allie McBeal was a popular tv show, she was considered sexy. Which I still don't understAnd. But it doesn't seem like advertisers have been using bigger girls. Maybe more shapely but not thick or fat. Granted I still have no tv haha.

So I'm not really sure where I was going with this but I think my point and questions are clear. I'm sure there will be a bunch of TLDR followed by pics of thick girls which is ok. Two opening posts due to scatterbrainedness.

Edit: I agree with Boris

i am a large male yet like others i prefer skinny ass tiny woman..thick girls do nothing for me yet as a male i could hit a thicker girl if she was cute. other countrys have thick girls well. ie brasil. asses like that are not on skinny bitches. so in closing thicker girls are the new twig girls of the times

To me-

thick girls still have ankles

fat girls have that calf/ankle 'cankle'

THIS

and Thick bitches have those semi small calfs that lead to them sexy ass thighs, then THE JACKPOT ass, and they "fatnesss" is even distributed throught the lower body so Its not lumpy and all jacked up from the muslce mass that exist there, yahh

FAT BITCHES have LUMPY FAT AND CELLULITE AND THEY CALFS LOOKS LIKE FOUR OF THESE STUFFED INTO A PANTY HOSE

chorizo-pic.jpg

evolution-wise:

big hips and visceral fat on a woman meant she was good for breeding with...thats why cave men liked bigger girls.

pedo-wise:

pedos generally dont like fat girls...they like small petite kids.

this is fucking gross to me, because when i see a really really skinny/petite girl, it reminds me of a young child...not sexy at all (this is the same reason i dont like girls that wax or shave all the hair off of their cootchie)

caligula-wise:

during sex, you can get as rough as you want with a fat girl...they wont break.

push them up against a wall, pin them on the bed, grab as hard as you want...rough rough sex.....no bruising...no "ouch! youre hurting me"....no "please...not so deep!"

and they like to give head because theyre hungry.

• Like 2

malnutrition, skinny ass girls, no thanks.

i've found thicker girls have some shit to prove, therefore makingg the sex wayyy better.

but who am i kidding.

i'm not picky.

if a chick has a cute face and takes care of her bod, then it's all deadlyy.

life's too short, get in all the fucking that you can.

and they like to give head because theyre hungry.

this nigga. hahaha!! thick girls do love to give head tho. no lie.

edit:

ok but come to think of it i have hooked up with a skinny white broad (she still had D cups) who didnt have much ass but could take getting roughed up like a champ. she was down to get abused and thrown into walls, head banged on random shit, and never complained about rough treatment. i dunno. still definitely prefer the thick ones.