my crazy religious aunt emailed me again...

nsmbfan

SHE IS A REALTOR with the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTY... she sells houses...

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 6:17 PM, MY AUNT wrote:

Leave it to the Texans to come up with the solution!!

The Dallas Solution

I have a friend who is president of his homeowners association in the Dallas , Texas suburbs. They were having a terrible problem with litter near some of his association's homes. The reason according to my friend is that six very large, luxurious new houses are being built right next to their community.

The trash was coming from the Mexican laborers working at the construction sites and included bags from McDonald's, Burger King and 7-11, plus coffee cups, napkins, cigarette butts, coke cans, empty bottles, etc. He went to see the site supervisor and even the general contractor, politely urging them to get their workers not to litter the neighborhood, to no avail. He called the city, county, and police and got no help there either.

So here's what his community did. They organized about twenty folks, named themselves The "Inner Neighborhood Services" group, and arranged to go out at lunch time and "police" the trash themselves. It is what they did while picking up the trash that is so hilarious.

They bought navy blue baseball caps and had the initials "INS" embroidered in gold on the caps.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand what they hoped people might mistakenly think the letters really stand for..

A fter the Inner Neighborhood Services group's first lunch time pickup detail, with all of them wearing their caps and some carrying cameras, 46 out of the total of 68 construction workers did not show up for work the next morning -- and haven't come back yet.

It has been ten days now.

The General Contractor, I'm told, is madder than hell, but can't say anything publicly because he could be busted for hiring illegal aliens. My friend and his bunch can't be accused of impersonating federal personnel, because they have the official name of the group recorded in their homeowner association minutes along with a notation about the vote to approve formation of the new subcommittee -- and besides, they informed the INS in advance of their plans, and according to my friend, the INS said basically, "Have at it!"

SO, FOLKS, I THINK YOU COULD S A Y TH A T TEXAS INGENUITY TRIUMPHS A G A IN!

Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes....... 12 million illegal aliens are depending on you.

TO WHICH I REPLIED

Cute. They also have a guy named the Amazing Racist on youtube, does the same thing, except he picks up a truckload of illegals and drives them to the INS offices.

Cheap labor is a way of life. Wanna stop illegals? Stop selling homes that are built with cheap labor.... wait that's all of them. Well, at least understand that you also are part of the problem. If realtors didn't sell the houses, contractors wouldnt make money. If the contractors realized that the reason being is their use of cheap illegal labor, they'd change their ways.

Maybe organize with the national organization of realtors to ONLY SELL HOUSES GUARANTEED TO HAVE LEGAL LABOR. Create an initiative. Become part of "the solution".

I've worked in the housing industry. These builders are at each others throats. Imagine if an idea like "organic" or "cruelty free" applied to their industry. "Illegal free" might just catch on wouldn't it?

But we can just keep being clever and wear scary hats and chase away illegals like walking scarecrows, that'll solve the problem.

The real truth is that America is a business, and cutting overhead is rule #1 to business. Illegals are here to stay UNLESS you make the effort in your personal life to eradicate the "cutting of corners".

/mytwocents

we share the same dna :( :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

we've had an interesting back and forth, here's her reply.

Hi! I agree with you to a point. Bottom line seems to be the driving force in doing business, guess it is the capitalist way. Even though I believe in Capitalism (to a point), I do believe that we should not bail out those huge companies and banks who pay out huge dividends and bonuses to their executives – if they can’t swim, oh well…..it is a disgrace that our hard earned tax dollars are paying for those huge bonuses. If you have done a superb job and your company is doing well, then you deserve a bonus, but if you do a poor job and the government has to bail you out, there is NO way they should receive “bonuses”. If you and I have a business and we make some mistakes or bad decisions, or even the economy can kill the business, no one comes to bail us out. Having been in business for ourselves many times I understand some of the issues.

The illegal problem, no easy answer. Where I have a problem is when the illegals are given MORE rights than I, as a citizen, receive. I fault our federal government for not enforcing the laws already on the books. If the federal government doesn’t want to enforce the laws of people coming into our country illegally, then they (govt) should give extra $$ to the states who end up supporting the illegals through free medical, food stamps, housing assistance, more crimes, etc., (like Texas, Arizona, California, Florida). Well, sorry, I could go on and on but I will get off my soapbox now. Hope you are doing well. I need to get to work around here.

Love you

to which I replied

LOL. I totally agree on the captitalism to a point. My professor said we are no longer rewarding risk, we are rewarding failure. There is no such thing as too big to fail.

Illegals do take a toll on society, sure... But they're all still paying sales tax. Nobody gets out of sales tax. And unless they're buying groceries drop shipped from Mexico, they're just as much as part of the populous as the rest of us.

The real issue here isn't the healthcare costs for illegals, that's just padding the issue and ignoring the bigger problem with our healthcare system. Having babies is crucial to the survival of our species, and should be FREE. In our country alone we are WELL BELOW the birthing rate of 2.1 needed to replace our numbers. This is called Demographic Winter, and it's causing social decay and economic problems worldwide, not just in the U.S. Every man woman and child, regardless of race, creed, religion, or socio-economic status DESERVES FREE HEALTHCARE. Period.

Crime is the only real issue we need to control. And most all crime is crime of necessity, except when wall street does it. I think we can eliminate crime if we eradicated poverty. The resources are there, the only thing standing in the way is greed.

When you live in a country where 90% of the wealth is controlled by 3% of the population, it doesn't exactly seem free does it? Money is debt. Working 40 - 60 hours a week is indentured servitude. You know the difference between traditional slavery and capitalist slavery? Traditional slave owners had to provide food and shelter for their slaves. In capitalist slavery, the people must work to provide their own food and shelter. Once you are born under this system, you are IMMEDIATELY put into debt. "Thems that don't work, don't eat."

To put it simply, some things everybody should have available to them. Other things should be desired and worked hard to acquire. But everyone deserves the same chance to make life what THEY want it.

Technology saves lives, solves problems, ensures our future. Whether it is a wheel, a pencil, plastic, or lasers; technology moves mankind FORWARD. Technology is created when a creative mind has time to think and be creative. How can anybody have time for that working all day to provide food for their family?? I believe this rat race is all for naught, and is a system purposely devised to control everybody for the benefit of a few cruel rich white men. We work to make money to buy things we don't need or think we want, and we sell our time for minimum wages.

Time is more important than money. And death is certain, life is not. When a person finally reaches this conclusion, it's usually too late.

Don't let life pass you by.

to which she replied

Hmmmmm – you have done some thinking on this issue. Again, I agree with much of what you said, but I think that if I work hard to make a good living or even if I become a millionaire (wouldn’t that be nice, except for a whole new set of problems that would bring), and your neighbor sits on his ass and doesn’t work, but he is able to, why should I be penalized for working hard to make money and have it taken away (via taxes, etc) to support a lazy bum? I believe we need to take care of the disabled, the young and the old, but I do not believe everyone should be given all the entitlements that didn’t earn.

Your professor is correct, we are rewarding failure. Many years ago we used to be able to write off on our taxes, interest paid to credit cards companies. That stopped in the late 1980’s. We were rewarded by reducing our tax debt by deducting the interest but we were penalized and still are for the interest and dividends we make in investments. We study history for a reason – to learn from it and hope we don’t make the same mistakes over and over. Take a look at Europe and the bad economic crisis they are in – because of all the entitlements given to the people – for example, people in Greece could retire with all the benefits at age 52. The current working class cannot make enough money to support the retirees. Look at what the countries in Europe are doing now – they are slashing their budgets and expenses – they have been there, done that, and have learned it doesn’t work after a while. Meanwhile, we keep borrowing money (mostly from the Chinese) with no way to repay it unless everyone’s taxes are doubled or tripled, I don’t know.

You know, in the Bible Jesus says, “The poor you will always have with you”. It also states we are to help the elderly and the widows and the children, but it doesn’t say we should support able bodied men and women just because they don’t want to work. It also says (my paraphrase) that if you don’t work, you shouldn’t eat. Amen.

I also agree with you that time is more important than money. Money is a vehicle to use in survival, but time and spending time doing worthwhile and productive things is paramount to a successful life. Sorry for the preaching. I enjoy hearing what you think.

Take care of yourself.

to which I replied

With unemployment where it is, and the constant struggle to create new jobs, there has to be a breaking point. Why isn't food free? Why isn't shelter free? Food stamps and section 8 exist, but shouldn't everyone receive those? Why is it that most of my money goes to cost of living... THE SIMPLE COST OF BEING ALIVE. Why?

I understand hard work, and people with the drive to get ahead will always work hard to achieve what they want. But everyone should START OUT with the essentials needed to just be alive. From that point, go out and MAKE a living. We've just been making life, not a living.

There will be people who choose to sit on the couch all day and ween the tit of government. For those people we create jobs that MUST BE WORKED to receive your "essential cost of living" money or credits. Create jobs that enhance our lives, like public service. Make these people get out and do something for the community, non profit, to benefit and enrich the lives of others. Like crossing guards, old folks home workers, hospice people - why should these things be a privatized industry? Get the people sucking government teet to do these jobs... it will at least keep them busy. of course if you have a real job and proof of income, you dont have to do your "civic duty". but think of what it would do for everyone unemployed? they'd have something to do all day besides look for a job, and a legit means to feed their family without feeling like they're getting a hand out.

I AM ONLY 26 YEARS OLD AND NOT THAT SMART, I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE WITH GREAT IDEAS ON HOW TO SOLVE HUMAN PROBLEMS.

Greed got in the way. Capitalism, privatizing industry for profit while hiring minimum wage help to minimize loss. It's all a farce, money isn't real. People are real. These problems are real. And money stands in the way of fixing all of it.

"It is easier for a camel to walk through the eye of a needle, than it is for a rich man to get into heaven"

- Jesus

People need to stop talking about it and be about it.

damn NSMB. sorry about the genetics doggy.

You should marry Dr Peppers grandaughter...

That would be the smart play. Then you could introduce me to one of her sisters or cousins

and i will marry into the family. The end game here of course would be using the family

wealth (old man Pepper's) to make it rain at the strip club every night. Maybe put a kid

in the wifey (for insurance sake) Probably end up siphoning off a hidden bank account, divorcing

her, raking her over the coals for alimony and spending the rest of my life at the bunnyranch

or various other high class vegas establishments that cater to deviants like myself.... Probably

get highly involved in cocaine. I'm sick of this going to school shit. Time to get my nose out

of the book and into a coke pile. We could be brother in laws my dude.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

here's another back and forth between us, LOL... she keeps sending me this shit

i think this time I baited her into freaking out on me, cross your fingers:

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 1:22 PM, MY AUNT <DONTH@XMYAUNT.com> wrote:

This is little-known story from the Pentagon on 09/11/2001:

During a visit with a fellow chaplain, who happened to be assigned to the Pentagon, I had a chance to hear a first-hand account of an incident that happened right after Flight 77 hit the Pentagon. The chaplain told me what happened at a daycare center near where the impact occurred. This daycare had many children, including infants who were in heavy cribs. The daycare supervisor, looking at all the children they needed to evacuate, was in a panic over what they could do. There were many children, mostly toddlers, as well as the infants that would need to be taken out with the cribs.

There was no time to try to bundle them into carriers and strollers. Just then a young Marine came running into the center and asked what they needed. After hearing what the center director was trying to do, he ran back out into the hallway and disappeared. The director thought, 'well, there we are—on our own.'

About 2 minutes later, that Marine returned with 40 other Marines in tow. Each of them grabbed a crib with a child, and the rest started gathering up toddlers. The director and her staff then helped them take all the children out of the center and down toward the park near the Potomac and the Pentagon. Once they got about 3/4 of a mile outside the building, the Marines stopped in the park, and then did a fabulous thing - they formed a circle with the cribs, which were quite sturdy and heavy, like the covered wagons in the Old West. Inside this circle of cribs, they put the toddlers, to keep them from wandering off. Outside this circle were the 40 Marines, forming a perimeter around the children and waiting for instructions. There they remained until the parents could be notified and come get their children..

The chaplain then said, "I don't think any of us saw nor heard of this on any of the news stories of the day. It was an incredible story of our men there. There wasn't a dry eye in the room. The thought of those Marines and what they did and how fast they reacted; could we expect any less from them? It was one of the most touching stories from the Pentagon.

Remember Ronald Reagan's great compliment: "Most of us wonder if our lives made any difference. Marines don't have that problem."

--

It's the Military, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.

It's the Military, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.

It's the Military, not the politicians that ensures our right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

It's the Military who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag.

If you care to offer the smallest token of recognition and appreciation for the military, please pass this on and pray for our men and women who have served and are currently serving our country and pray for those who have given the ultimate sacrifice for freedom.

AND I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF ... i just.....

Hi Aunt #^$!

TLDR!

Here's another little known story... (because people watch too much TV and trust their government)

A plane didn't hit the Pentagon, a missile did. And jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt the steel beams in WTC Building 1 and WTC Building 2. Demolitions crews set charges prior to the event, and pulled both the buildings down after the planes hit, in the exact same fashion, using a demolitions charge known as "Thermate" cut the steel support beams at an angle on every floor simultaneously in a controlled demolition, causing a freefall speed implosion of a building to come straight down instead of falling like a felled tree. They also did this to WTC Building 7, which didn't get hit by an airplane... The government staged the event killing thousands of innocent Americans and injuring countless others, forever changing how we as Americans live. It is called a "false flag operation", and it is used to draw us into war for power and profit. Just like the sinking of the Lusitania in WW1, Pearl Harbor in WW2, the Gulf on Tonkan incident in Vietnam, and most recently Desert Storm, which is more complicated but also involved a media hoax, where the daughter of Kuwaiti US ambassador played nurse on TV and testified to "witnessing" Iraqi soldiers throwing babies out of incubators in Kuwait.

There is NO DOUBT IN MY MIND, that whoever was behind this was a terrorist. But who is the bigger terrorist? The guy with the pen? or the guy with the sword? We know which of the two is more powerful...

just one of many sources on this matter: http://911review.com/articles/anon/false_flag_perations.html

Please don't confuse this as anti-American sentiment, as it is not. I have nothing but respect for our brave me and women who fight for my right to sit and bitch about the state of things. I am an American in the purest sense. This is OUR country, not our elected officials and corporate CEO's. I believe that it may be time for revolution. It's time to awaken the masses. It's time to stop the bloodshed. It's time to stop profiting from pain.

...but nothing will happen so long as we don't question authority.

"They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey

But that's a heart warming story, too, Aunt %@%%@#%$. Marines are the best of the best.

"When the power of love is greater than the love of power, the world will know peace."

http://www.commongroundfellowship.com/video/the-power-of-love-is-greater

Love you! Best wishes from Texas!

damn NSMB. sorry about the genetics doggy.

You should marry Dr Peppers grandaughter...

That would be the smart play. Then you could introduce me to one of her sisters or cousins

and i will marry into the family. The end game here of course would be using the family

wealth (old man Pepper's) to make it rain at the strip club every night. Maybe put a kid

in the wifey (for insurance sake) Probably end up siphoning off a hidden bank account, divorcing

her, raking her over the coals for alimony and spending the rest of my life at the bunnyranch

or various other high class vegas establishments that cater to deviants like myself.... Probably

get highly involved in cocaine. I'm sick of this going to school shit. Time to get my nose out

of the book and into a coke pile. We could be brother in laws my dude.

i like it.

except they inbreed in the Pepper fam. keeps the 23 flavors a secret. you might have to take one for the team. i will introduce you as my legal counsel and trusted investment banker. after you woo the butterface diabetic Pepper twins into a three way, I will break into Dr. Peppers room and strangle that nigga with some fat laces while he slips away to take a piss at 3am because he drinks so much damn soda, then I'll teabag Mrs. Pepper into giving me the code to the safe where they keep that 23 flavor recipe. once I get that, you merk those two butterface Pepper twins after you bust a nut on their foreheads, and meet me in the back yard. We'll ride out thru the pasture on some 250cc dirtbikes till we get to mexico and sell the recipe to the drug cartels. Then just slide back on in thru TJ and hit the beach in Cali. Vegas aint far from that mah dude, and besides we'll get to see a donkey show.

I'm down.

AHAAAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH.

Im sayin... with the intellect you got right there boy

you shouldnt need the Pepper twins or any secret recipes

In fact you should already be a billionaire on the

verge of taking over the world. I been steady blowing

up Dr. P's phone trying to brainwash him into thinking

we are his long lost grandchildren. Problem is between the

long gulps of soda all he wants to talk about is his diabeeedus