A real life horror movie

UPS!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I told this story to my brother and he brought up an interesting point.

How the fuck did thousands upon thousands of eight-legged freaks wind up on a barge heading for an island to dock and unload?

Is there a possibility that this was malicious?

Hmmmmm

They were in equipment that was being offloaded, which they were probably living in since the shit left the factory where ever it was made.

Meh, they're probably a delicacy back in Korea, "roasted dog stuffed with fat spider pie". These boaties might be sitting on a fortune!!

some probably already said this. but hundreds of spiders is bad. but its not like horror movie. customs people are finicky. especially in regard to the invasion of alien flora or fauna.

I mean, all im sayin is that first of all it was thousands, and that could mean really any number of spiders that is less that a hundred thousand, as well as who really knows how many of those fuckers there really was. Not to mention they are obviously breeding and im sure at a fast pace.

I would personally consider living on a boat full of spiders and spiders nest at sea for weeks to months would be like a horror movie, in conclusion.. Fuck. That. Shit.