Tumblr just got awesome.

Grimes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You like skinny broads-------------thats coo----------

real shit though clean thick white bitches is wheres its at----------thickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

let me edit this real quick cause I've noticed some females get having "wide hips" or a "wide ass" as having a nice ass-------no

a nice is plump---------resembles an onion/apple---------when you smack it---it has a wave feature to it-------thats a nice ass------------ok?

• Like 1

You ever kicked it with a broad who's convinced her ass is big-------but it really isn't-----?

see my nigger---------some females get wide and flat mistaken with big---------all bad

Maaaaaaaaaaaan, my friends date girls like this. White girls that hear some songs on the radio or watch some shit on BET and think they fall into the same category as the video girls. Or they had a black friend in high school who made them official by telling them they had a "booty" or whatever the fuck they wanna' call it, but are actually anemic and skinny as shit...get cold in August in Florida...bruise when they get hugged type skinny. Because one confirming compliment form any black person makes you a deputized member of their world for some reason to these corny bitches. Or like the ones you mentioned...ones that look like their asses got packed it with a snow shovel. Fuck, I hate corny girls.