Spontaneous Shit

So next month I am pretty sure I am flying from one side of the country to another to spend 2 weeks with a complete stranger.

Its crazy and kind of embarassing but for the oontz I will share this anyways. So during the week I get super bored with my routine. I get up, go to work, come home, get something to eat, go to the gym, then come back home and kick it until I fall asleep. Unless there is some cool shit going on then Im out and about. But on the days where there is nothing to do I get really high/drunk and go on chatroullette. stickam etc.

I came across this girl thats insanely hot so naturally I dont next this one. I end up talking to this girl for like 3 hours that night. Totally odd but its not the first time I have had a good conversation with a stranger. So I end up going out for some beers that ngiht and come back on becasue I have nothing else to do and I run into this girl again. We talk for a couple more hours. I add her to my friends thing on the site and call it a night. For a week solid we talked 2 or 3 hours a night on this website. She hooks me up with the skype info and leave the site behind. For the last 2 weeks I have talked to this girl for an hour or two per night. Talking about some real down to earth shit. This girl is legit (even though I sounds crazy for saying it). She sends me text messages and shit, the odd phone call, facebook, all that business. Aside from being super attractive she is down to earth, super easy to talk to and is the kind of person I would be really good friends with (compared to my best friends now she fits the description).

So eventually we get talking about stuff and how she lives out there and I live out here bla bla bla. We are both interested in travelling and are both rather spontaneous. A while back she said it would be cool if I came out there. I'd have a place to stay, a person to talk to and a personal tour guide. She would pick me up from the airport, all that shit.

Am I bat-shit crazy if I go with this? I mean provided shes not going to kill me or something. It would be a legit trip to a interesting different city to kick it with a new friend. Im 95% sure im going to go at this point. Just thought I would see what everyone else thinks.

Also, what spontaneous shit have you done/want to do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not even going just for the pussy. I mean if it happens thats a big fucking SCORE for sure. But to be honest I could give a shit. I would be totally happy just flying out there, kikcing it with this girl, seeing the city, doing some partying and heading home. I didnt mean to undersell it but this chick is genuinely cool.

If it does happen to go down Ill be sure to get the pee in the butt video uploaded to the VIP section asap.

I wont spread any details on this girl just yet. Or even at all if I decide thats whats best. I will definitley try to document this journey to the best of my abilities. I havent booked the flight yet but the date I looked at flying out on is August 9th.

If all goes well Ill try to find this thread in the black hole that is Ch.0 previous pages and put the updates up.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

I've met and boned a couple broads off the intranets. Back in the cut yahoo member directory was where the money was. At the same time I've definitely had some odd encounters.

Typically if things are good as you say they are id say go and you will prob get some ass.

Think of it as something you have never done before, a new life experience.

If you don't go you're a pussy.

Fucking go for it.

If your gonna spend all your time chatting to randoms online, then jetting cross country to hook up with a super hot chick is definitely a better option.

Even she is a psycho, it will most probably be an enjoyable experience.