WANTED: MISSING PIZZA

ImChristeezy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fall River is a shithole! my friend use to deliver pizza there, and he had two dudes run him down at gun point, they got in the car, made him drive around while they ate the pizza and held a gun to him, then took his money and got out the car.

I stole pizza from some TPWF hipsters at this bar one time.

They set the box on the pool table and I asked my boy if he wanted some pizza, and he said yeah.

So I handed him a slice and started grubbing on my own slice right in front of them.

One of them responded by sayin "it's all good we don't want any beef" and something about it being his boys birthday or some shit.

That was their only response.

yo what about when you smacked that slice of pizza out of that kids hand? just cause you didnt like how he looked? tell it again

I know. I just can't imagine keeping that beast in your fridge, it would probably grow mold and you wouldn't even notice.

Girl goes to grab a drink and ends up hiding in your shower on the phone with the cops because she thinks it's a skinned torso or something.