Something to laugh at: How the internet beat up an 11 year old girl

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy shit...so i googled this jessi slaughter bitch to read up a little bit more about the whole cyber bullying thing, then i decided to go see what 4chan is really all about.

ive only been on 4chan about 3 times total for maybe 4 or 5 minutes each time.

but i just spent a good 15 minutes on there.....wow...very very disturbing shit on that website....fuck that.....i went to the /b part of it and within 15 mins. i saw a lot of shit i didnt care to see...including dick pics, gruesome pics of peoples brains blown out, sex with dead people and cp...i got out of there with the quickness after seeing the cp...im sick to my stomach.

wtf?!...that site is fucking disturbing...i think i will just stick to the channel zero shenanigans.

Ello Im Jessi Toxic Slaughter.I Can Be A Bitch In The Ass If I Want To. Im Scenekore And Its Siq! Im Bi. I ♥ Pandas! I LOVE Uffie! Ima Moster But I Have A Heart. I Listen To Techno,Raver,Crunkcore And Screamo. Im In A Band Called Girls Get Druged! I Party Till I Pass Out And I Fuck Till I Bleed. Im Meh and Only Me I Cant Be Tamed.

Fuck. Someone call CPS back.