Something to laugh at: How the internet beat up an 11 year old girl

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4807285763_ee73e4fda4_o.jpg

Bacitracin_ointment.jpg

OOPS, I meant-

mips-back-tracing-title.jpg

Damn I watched the video yesterday and thought that shit was so funny I tried to watch it again and they pulled that shit off the site. DAMN IT props will be given to the person who re-posts the video of crying girl and pro wrestler dad. I swear so many fucked up people have come out of Florida its amazing.

I keep thinking about it. Trying to feel bad. She is, after all, just an 11 year old girl.

Then, I think about all that shit she talks on her first video. All the threats she makes,

how tough she acts. I just don't know.

It has been suggested that this little girl is the victim of sexual abuse of some sort.

I'm no psychologist, though. I would say something is happening in that home whether

it's neglect, not monitoring childrens internet use, sexual abuse, something.

I don't agree with the death threats and prank calls at all hours. I think that's going way

too far.

Whatever. CPS is involved now.

Some examples:

# "This is to all you f*cking haters. Guess what: you guys are bitches."

# "You know what, I don't give a f*ck. I'm happy with my life, okay? And if you can't, like, realize that and stop hating, you know what? I'll pop a Glock in your mouth and make a brain slushie."

# "You hater bitches are just, like, jealous of me because one: I'm more pretty than you, more friends, more people like me, I have more fans...um, yeah, and all that shit."

# "You're just jealous 'cuz I'm perfect and you're not. Nobody else can be THIS pretty with NO makeup on."

# "Stop HATIN' on me! I'm just a normal girl who's perfect in every way, and you're just jealous."

# "So, jealousy much? I'd just shut your mouths before you make a fool of yourselves again." [here's where /b/ probably thought, "Challenge accepted!"]

# "...and don't try to make smart comments at me, because...I...got, like a shitload of comebacks."

# "If you hate me, you know what, suck my nonexistent penis. Just suck it. Get AIDS and die. You know what, fist yourselves to your little bestiality magazines, get a paper cut on your f*cking clit or dick, and I hope the bitch falls off."

# "Get AIDS and die. Suck a dick and die."

# "...but haters? F*ck. You. [gives the finger] It's a big f*ck you to all those haters, k? Love you all [blows a kiss] bye."