Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tanxxx_one

ThE sHaVED baLLZ thReaD

i shave my ballz... ya digg..... its a art form.... i use electric razorz...... usually from right to left but thats just my technique.. i also shave the gooch so its a smooth road ... and my ass cheeks cuz if i had shaved balls and gooch, but a hairy ass cheeks that would be weird.... anywayz if u have any baLL shaving stories post em... for example maybe shaving ur ballz and putting the hairs in a blunt for a "friend" to smoke... maybe a few scrapes or cuts here and there..... getting busted shaving ballz by mom dad sister lil brother roommate etc etc. any other crazy and hilarious ball shaving adventures..... ,, god bless you all!

GET

THE

FUCK

OUT

OF

HERE

TANXX

YEPP.

this has got to be the most unsuccessful troll in the history of ch0. This fucker

keeps trying but it never works for him. You would think he would get bored

and leave. Troll flunky

the next thread im gonna make is the post your own poop thread.... ((caa-caa shit doo-doo turdz dumps crap shit dookie fecal .. ))

yo have you seen the youtube vid of tanxxx talking about hes a "theriouth tagger"

yo have you seen the youtube vid of tanxxx talking about hes a "theriouth tagger"

sorry to fuk up your excitment but im not on youtube.... brah

ps we already pulled his ip this fool is in blount county tn, is a juggalo, and fat with a stupid haircut

gtfo back to blount county tanxxx

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now