i just farted..

armand hammer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope i dont want sympothy im just ranting and its just the way people at this place were.

thats what i want city black clowns.

They must have been horrible to peer pressure you into throwing yourself out of a window to impress some skank.

I really feel for you, the situation was wholly out of your control.

Oh and mayo is horrible stuff.

how about ranch dressing? its pretty much all mayo.

Im on the fence about mayo. Not necessarily Pro Mayo

but not about to run to the fence yelling some fuck mayo

shit either. If I had to say fuck any condiment it would

be Ketchup. Its like candied tomato paste. I should put

it out that i'm a large percentage italian and my ancestors

take the tomato pretty seriously. I can say this tho. Miracle

Whip... That shits just disgusting. The sugary mayo. The

only mayo i like is the shit that tastes bland and fattening.

The shit you can barely taste over tuna. If i want a candied

fish hookup ill get some of that sweet and spicy dried

squid the AZNs like to eat

DEL------------mero gave birth to your swag----------If I throw a dollar at you, would you be original?---------you fail to make me laugh-------you try too hard-------why do you continue to type in caps--?--------and please save your lame comebacks--------just explain to me why you swagger jack men---------this is no diss just a simple question-------

this made me :lol:

GOT PULLED OVER LAST NIGHT WITH MY BOY, LOST A GRAM OF WEED AND A PIPE.

BUT THEY DIDN'T FIND THE 8BALL AND 3 XANAX BARS.... WE PROCEEDED TO GET WASTED AND CHILL IN HIS POOL WITH A FEW SLUTS.

Are you sure you don't live in RI and I don't know you?

My boy told me a story almost exactly like this last night, weird haha

DEL------------mero gave birth to your swag----------If I throw a dollar at you, would you be original?---------you fail to make me laugh-------you try too hard-------why do you continue to type in caps--?--------and please save your lame comebacks--------just explain to me why you swagger jack men---------this is no diss just a simple question-------

GET OFF MY DICK PINCHE GUAJACO, I DONT TYPE IN ANYWAY LIKE MERO, EXCEPT FOR THE CAPS I GUESS. BUT I USE CAPS ON EVERYTHING MYSPACE/FACEBOOK/AIM/MSN/TINYCHAT . .. . . SOOOOOO FUCK YOU NIGGA.

LOL @ SWAGGER JACK MEN,,,,, GO CONTINUE POWER POSTING BLACK MALES FACES THAT YOU KNOW IN PERSON.

heres an update..i just took a dump while on the shitter i thought to myself ..if i push too hard and my rib punctures my lung and it made the news .. i would become that kid who shat himself and died then shat himself again..fml

oh and this hurt a lot as i sneezed after taking the poop.

GET OFF MY DICK PINCHE GUAJACO, I DONT TYPE IN ANYWAY LIKE MERO, EXCEPT FOR THE CAPS I GUESS. BUT I USE CAPS ON EVERYTHING MYSPACE/FACEBOOK/AIM/MSN/TINYCHAT . .. . . SOOOOOO FUCK YOU NIGGA.

LOL @ SWAGGER JACK MEN,,,,, GO CONTINUE POWER POSTING BLACK MALES FACES THAT YOU KNOW IN PERSON.

You didn't used to do it on here...not really trying to start the usual bullshit, but just saying...