i just farted..

armand hammer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you snorted the awesome dust.

Jumped out a window like only a brown person would do on regular drugs.

Didn't fuck the girl you were trying to impress.

Now you want sympathy?

(I still don't get how jumping out a window is going to impress anyone but a meth/crackhead...you sure it was coke?)

IS IT OK FOR ALL RACES TO SAY 'NIGGA' NOWADAYS?

GOT INTO AN ARGUMENT WITH A FEMININE BLACK DUDE THE OTHER NIGHT, HE WEIGHS ABOUT A BUCK 15 BUT THINKS HES KIMBO.

HE ALSO SAID ONLY BLACK PEOPLE IN NYC SAY 'NIGGA'....... LOL

SOMEONE MAKE A THREAD WITH POLL. IM TOO LAZY.

please dont, its been done and/or 1987239871283712083109231 threads have spiraled into the debate.

i think its tacky as fuck, but some can pull it off. but thats only to me, and im white. i dunno how anyone other than a a white dude feels about it. swamp n dao will say its all good. there from the east coast. i dunno.

imma canuck, but i dont say it.

MEXICANS, DOMINICANS, PUERTO RICANS AND BLACKS SAY NIGGA ON THE EASTCOAST (NYC) RIGHT?

IT WAS FUNNY EARLIER IN THE NIGHT HE SAID 'YOU GUYS WOULDNT LAST A MINUTE IN NEW YORK'. (I DONT THINK HES EVER BEEN TO NYC) THEN HE FLIPS OUT ON ME FOR SAYING NIGGA.

ALSO SAID BLACK GUY THINKS 'CAGE' IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO HIP HOP AND HE HAS A WEATHERMEN TATTOO. HAHA THIS DUDES A CLOWN.

DEL------------mero gave birth to your swag----------If I throw a dollar at you, would you be original?---------you fail to make me laugh-------you try too hard-------why do you continue to type in caps--?--------and please save your lame comebacks--------just explain to me why you swagger jack men---------this is no diss just a simple question-------

• Like 1