one gnarly dude

ih8juggalos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Churchill was not sure what Commando Duty entailed, but he signed up because it sounded dangerous."

"As the ramps fell on the first landing craft, Churchill leapt forward from his position playing The March of the Cameron Men on bagpipes, threw a grenade, and began running towards the bay."

Is this shit true? This guy is way to amazing to be real.

"In another attack Mad Jack and one of his enlisted men managed to sneak up on a pair of German sentries making rounds. He leapt at them, sword in hand and shouted, “haende hoch!” The Germans obeyed by dropping weapons and raising their hands. One sentry was taken back to camp while the other had Jack’s belt wrapped round his throat, and together they continued the rounds. At each guard post his prisoner would say something to lull the guards into complacency, then a mustached-mad-man with a sword would jump out and order them to drop their arms. All in all, the two Brits rounded up forty-two prisoners that night."

Other links about the man:

http://www.damninteresting.com/any-officer-who-goes-into-action-without-his-sword-is-improperly-dressed

http://www.cracked.com/article_17019_5-real-life-soldiers-who-make-rambo-look-like-pussy.html

I hate it when the whole movie is laid out in the trailer. Those producers piss me off! I have no need to watch this movie now. If you want people to "crave" your movie, make a trailer than doesn't show the whole thing. Idiots

From Youtube. What a noodle. Whining about a trailer. Yes I'm sure the WHOLE movie has been seen.

shakeshead