Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ih8juggalos

one gnarly dude

HOMIE MOLLYWOPED NAZIS WITH A FUCKIN SWORD.

MOTHERFUCKING WIN

exaclty he can direct it and have dr fraiser crane play this upity bagpipe psyco

oh and props for the trailer looks fucking good.

this guy was just a pioneer for the emo society.

arrows vs. guns, pure suicude.

although it didn't work out for him.

"Churchill was not sure what Commando Duty entailed, but he signed up because it sounded dangerous."

"As the ramps fell on the first landing craft, Churchill leapt forward from his position playing The March of the Cameron Men on bagpipes, threw a grenade, and began running towards the bay."

Is this shit true? This guy is way to amazing to be real.

"In another attack Mad Jack and one of his enlisted men managed to sneak up on a pair of German sentries making rounds. He leapt at them, sword in hand and shouted, “haende hoch!” The Germans obeyed by dropping weapons and raising their hands. One sentry was taken back to camp while the other had Jack’s belt wrapped round his throat, and together they continued the rounds. At each guard post his prisoner would say something to lull the guards into complacency, then a mustached-mad-man with a sword would jump out and order them to drop their arms. All in all, the two Brits rounded up forty-two prisoners that night."

Other links about the man:

http://www.damninteresting.com/any-officer-who-goes-into-action-without-his-sword-is-improperly-dressed

http://www.cracked.com/article_17019_5-real-life-soldiers-who-make-rambo-look-like-pussy.html

Great stories

Churchill was said to be unhappy with the abrupt end of the war, saying: "If it wasn't for those damn Yanks, we could have kept the war going another 10 years!"

I hate it when the whole movie is laid out in the trailer. Those producers piss me off! I have no need to watch this movie now. If you want people to "crave" your movie, make a trailer than doesn't show the whole thing. Idiots

From Youtube. What a noodle. Whining about a trailer. Yes I'm sure the WHOLE movie has been seen.

shakeshead

Impressive but there are much more gnarly war hero's than that from WW2.

I can't figure out what Affleck's character's dad says to him in that trailer...anyone understand it?

faggit.. u fuked ben afflecks dad.. gross

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now