12oz. Paint shop now open for business.

webmaster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The shipping for two of those squeezes is the same price as one, pretty sure the price has to do with the packaging they use.

If you order from some spots the shit comes in a little envelope or bag, when I got my order from 12oz the shit was boxed up real nice.

• 1 month later...

On the shipping tip, there's a site (not dropping the name for competition purposes) that no matter how big or small the order is it's only $5.00 for shipping (anywhere in the US) and if you order early Mon you'll get it by Fri or Sat that same week...why not do it this way for more business, cause if i had a choice to pay a little more for the product with shipping at $5 its still (in most cases) comes out less than paying for a cheaper product with insane shipping...my opinion

Somehow I doubt 12oz is going to start catering to broke kids with no sense, or loose money paying for any ones shipping fee,

or sell some overstocked garbage that places with reputations to uphold unload dirt cheap in bulk.

That's just my guess though.

Explaining the benefit of going through 12oz and getting Spanish Montana over some shitty brand like Ironlack with exploding valves from China is pointless.

It's like explaining the difference between a good pair of jeans vs. the ones you can get at walmart to a redneck.

Yea, you pay more, in this case not really much more, but the benefits outweigh a couple dollars to anyone serious about their shit.

How is that catering to broke kids with no sense, its a business!! The site that i'm referring too has all the same quality products including Montana and even Painters Touch. We're talking about paint, markers, caps, etc...there aren't too many companys that make these products so you can't compare them to the point of a good pair of jeans as opposed too a wallmart pair. 90% of these graff stores get there products from the same distributor, its those who get it from the company that actually makes the product that can sell it cheaper to the customer because they didn't get it 2nd hand. Don't get me wrong i'm all for 12oz, i personally think it's the best "graff" and non graff website out there, but if they wanna make some money on the shipping as well - hey so be it! like i said its a business...all i stated was my opinion on how they possibly can get more customers...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...