The diarrhea spot

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst runs i have ever had lasted for 3 days, I was in jo har baru in malaysia and i had been drinking and hit this little restaurant in a pretty grimey district, the food there was awesome but super spicy. I swaer 20 - 30 minutes after i ate that curry i had brown water spurting for my butt. Also finidng public toilets in Malayia, not an esy thing.

Never had CIci's but I'm guessing those shits are more from the bacteria off the hands of sleazy customers who don't have the money to spend, so they are forced to go to such a mega cheap buffet, so I'm guessing its what the customers bring rather then the poor food ingredients.

Just like homeless are more likely to have lice, people who eat at Cici's are more likely to be scum

HAHAHA! What the fuck?

"You know I thought we'd do something special for Valentine's Day, so I got us reservations..."

Fuck outta' here!

I mean, any girl I date would think it's amusing, but come on.

I think she'd be happier with me taking her to some dive bar with good nachos and buying her some ice cream.

get us some reservations to the cheescake factory and follow it up with dairy queen. i will be a working wife while oyur ass stays at home watching espn and you can fuck my sister.

wow, you must be a lazy, broke mufucka to not be able to afford a 99 cent taco

Negro it ain't tuesday!!!! They're like 3.50 normally. But yeah I've been pretty lazy lately, I'm gettin another job soon though workin at a warehouse loading/unloading trucks and what not.

Everything I eat gives me diarrhea, but I suspect that's got more to do with my massive alcohol intake than the food I eat.

I'm more surprised when I shit something solid

That's the high semen content of your lower bowel diluting the faecal matter, isn't it?

Aren't you more used to solid things entering, rather than leaving your rectum?

• Like 1

Good looking hangover spot oner.

Edit: Nick's that is, that 7-11 food is pretty much a vessel for stomach ulcers and ovarian cysts n shit.

I know I'm asking for it every time I get the 7-11 nachos, but some drunken nights I just gotta have 'em. That's really the only thing that constantly fucks my stomach up.

Q:

was eating a bacon dog worth waking up from a fitful sleep, only to scamper urgently, sphincter CLENCHED towards the toilet, to then be seated, doubled-over with what can only be described as "gut-cramping, fecal-liquefying, dysentery-like, explosive diarrhea between intermittent loss of consciousness" peppered with crying jags and braying out in agony for jesus to "PLEASE take me" because I CANNOT endure the stabbing pains in my distended, diseased bowels any longer?

A:

yes.

tiNax.jpg

in the Mission...

Q:

was eating a bacon dog worth waking up from a fitful sleep, only to scamper urgently, sphincter CLENCHED towards the toilet, to then be seated, doubled-over with what can only be described as "gut-cramping, fecal-liquefying, dysentery-like, explosive diarrhea between intermittent loss of consciousness" peppered with crying jags and braying out in agony for jesus to "PLEASE take me" because I CANNOT endure the stabbing pains in my distended, diseased bowels any longer?

A:

yes.

tiNax.jpg

in the Mission...

idunno man. it soaks up all the alcohol in my tummy. so far so good.

^ That story's all over the interweb, but it's hilarious nonetheless

Worst one I had came after some bad chicken Subway. Woke up early the next morning and felt it brewing, thought it would be the usual bumwee until I was pissing out my ass WHILE throwing my guts up for the next 24 hours.

VOMITING AND SHITTING AT THE SAME TIME ISN'T COOL.

I ate a chicken sandwich at Subway once that made me wanna kill myself for like a full day after