"its too late for that..."

sneak

....is always the thought that runs through my head when an obese person orders a diet drink.

prime example this evening.

what can only be described as a heffalump waddled up to the bar.

FCWGHO (fat chick with gut hanging out): "can i have a vodka and coke?"

SACS (Skinny attractive clever Sneak): "regular or diet coke?"

FCWGHO: "erm, i think itd better be diet.."

SACS: (under his breath) "Damn right it had better be diet..."

I mean, jeez.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My friend used to act like he was trying to lose weight by riding his bike to pick up his food from the Chinese restaurant. While there he'd order sesame chicken caked in that sugary candy sauce and a fucking Diet Coke. It still makes me laugh. He married a former fat girl who I'm sure will be fat as fuck again soon enough. He'll be a tub of lard as well, guaranteed. SCUST.

Light beer is probably the most offensive foul shit I've ever drunk. It's an insult to beer. It should be called "semi-alcoholic wetness that will make you piss more than anything else you have ever had to drink." You should also have to order it with those exact words, just to disuade people from drinking it.

Jugz's man boobs, bad posture, and wicked jump shot[/url]

LOLZ.

I had the feeling jugz was from some white washed, mid-western suburb and exaggerating his manner of speech.

But the other people in this video more than validate my suspicions.

iwas in wlmart today nad this bitch was block ing up

the isle in her rascle ray or whatever the fuck you call it ..

so just because she is fat fat nig -nog...fuck...die

Walmart is the fat women's paradise.Everytime I'm in there, I always see fat women wearing sweat pants and a looney tunes stained yellow,use to be white, t-shirt wobbling thru isles, yelling at her kids with the voice of a gargoyle (whatever they sound like, I'm sure it sounds fat). I mean I go in with a bad mood to get something quick, and end up walking around for just the fact that I know I'm going to see gross, trashy, fat, scumy people.Too me hearing a family of 6 fat people all argueing over frozen food is funny to me.

^ If not a grimy ass Loony Tunes shirt its some brightly colored floral print mumu shit and pants that look like they came from the hospital...fuck I hate watching the people that shop there, but it makes me feel so much better about how great my life is.

Watching them pile out of their rusty piece of shit in the parking lot with their round ass kids then all loading up and driving to the McDonald's next door to grab super sized meals and Diet Cokes...fuck