California

VAJ

I have a California question. Is that 3 strikes and you out shit still going on?

Good stuff to know if you already have 2 felony convictions. Go on vacation

get in a barfight and land in prison for 20 years

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, thats not the point. I don't think you get it. you disappear from the page for years until her name gets brought up, which is the point. if you were lurking that hard you'd probably post every now and then, but you only post when she comes back around. face it dude, UMAD.

Thank you for a play by play of what I know I did. Pretty sure I've explained this off a few times already. I mean.. are you interested in my D now or what? I can maybe pencil you in.:lol:

Thank you for a play by play of what I know I did. Pretty sure I've explained this off a few times already. I mean.. are you interested in my D now or what? I can maybe pencil you in.:lol:

you're a no talent ass clown who got butt hurt over internet pussy

die slow.

It has to do with fucking the superslut, VAJ.

Every dude that gets with her then has negative controversy surrounding them shortly after.

She's like the Erykah Badu of 12oz. Instead of turning rappers in to artfags that wear tight turtlenecks & headwraps, she turns 12oz dudes in to methheads, attention whores, and scumbags.

So don't fall for the trap! She even PM'ed me a few times a while back... she's like the bitch from Hansel & Gretel... she'll lure you in with a facade of sweets & goodies, and then destroy you. Don't let it happen to you.

THIS.

you're a no talent ass clown who got butt hurt over internet pussy

die slow.

I really don't know who you are or what your infatuation with me or any of this is... but if you'd like the big D also... I can give it to you baby girl.... DAMN! You will, however, have to wait until after metronome's turn because she was here first.

VAJ was not "internet pussy" to me like she was to the clown car of people off this site that got to smash. She was that IRL pussy that some of you don't know about...:lol:

UMAD because you ain't gettin no ch0 play and this stupid shit is.:eek: LOLOLOL dick eater.