Mind control? Occult symbology? Satan worship?

twonpoo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah I came to check CF out after not being on here for months and i'm seriously shocked at how pathetic it is now. There at least used to be a 1:5 ration of reasonably intelligent people to dumbfuck kids now it has blown way out.

I feel the same as you guys. Wanna try and revamp it with some intellectual discussion?

I'm kinda itching for intellectualism.

• Like 1

and i feel the same.... i see the different threads and none of them talk about reality. this is the mind control occult symbolism an satan worship...well then wheres the reasonable fact. where is the disscussion......stop acting like you are the light bearers for the occult in 12oz..........thats fucking pathetic.........i actually get off of my ass and put in work for the art of knowledge. i dont fucking type 30 wpm to fuckin spend my ass on 120z KILLUMINATI..............dont fuckin sit on your ass and think that by you typing info on here your all of a sudden have a right to talk down. cmon discuss,debate,inform..................................if not shut the fuck up...................

• 1 month later...
lucem ferre - literally meaning "light-bearer"

You're obviously hooked on the astrological/biblical tie ins, which there are some, but I don;t know that you're looking at the whole picture because of this one fascination you have with astrology.

You can track various Bible stories back to mythos from around the world, Noah's flood being an excellent example. To pass it all off on astrology would be a mistake.

Since you like mindfucks: Check into ancient Egyptian lore. Isis, mother of Horus. Impregnated divinely (golden penis), Horus was a savior figure.

It's intriguing.

it has always happened jesus christ is nothing special just another name for an astrological cycle

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

....... Seems to me that the greatest mind fuck of all that these bastards have in their arsenal is actually getting people to even talk about or consider their symbolism. Their symbolism only has power and meaning if it is interpreted in such a way that fits with their agenda and their intend for the symbols. They are playing the card of mysticism and the allure of secrecy to try to get the masses to PERCEIVE them as being something greater and bigger than just a bunch of wealthy assholes that have nothing better to do. Go watch The Wizard of Oz, it will all make sense hahaha

Occult Symbolism is far from a conspiracy theory, I think the Elite (super rich) families around the globe share a deep infatuation with ancient symbology and rituals that today can be seen as occult.

I just ran into a website that details the possible meaning behind a lot of the symbols we see today, and it's probably one of the better put together websites i've found that doesn't have as much of the "batshit crazy conspiracy theory" crap in it which could turn people off from actually reading and looking further into some of these alternative possibilities.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/

I found it off reddit, so there it is. I definitely don't agree 100% with everything on here, I just find stuff like this very interesting and unlike others I don't dismiss the possibility of there being some truth to it. Enjoy. Discuss if you like.

oh if you're on reddit i'd like to friend a couple of you guys on there, i've been trolling reddit pretty hard lately and i kind of forgot about these forums :(