Mind control? Occult symbology? Satan worship?

twonpoo

So, I know there's some pretty intelligent and deep guys on the Cross Fire boards. I was curious what you guys think of this whole thing where everyone now analyzing Jay Z's videos and now Lady Gaga and Beyonce' as hiding all kinds of symbolism in their videos.

This site , which Ive seen a few times now over the last few months seems to either be making shit up out of nothing, OR is somehow dead on, backing up some pretty far fetched alogations with some interesting facts, like how the MK experiments where forced to watch Disney films as part of their torture??

Anyway, here's the site analyzing this Gaga travesty. Before I put on my tin foil hat, I'm curious what the collective mind on here has to say.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3423

leadphone.jpg

annoying crazy bitch on a phone?

or

phone8.jpg

publically showing her loyalty to an occult?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The occult runs shit in every aspect of popular culture, Politics, Economics,Religion. If you really start learning about occult symbolism you really see how this shit is everywhere. Its really to me the Illuminati, Read what Aliester Crowley wrote in his book The Rule of Law, in the 20's about how his Occult magik would create a musical/sexual/drug revolution in the USA and that would cause a breakdown in the family unit and eventually further his dream of a "new world order".

Also alot of celebrities are on that kabballah shit now and if you study some of the ancient secret societies you will find the kabballah, like take the freemasons, read Alexander Pikes Book Morals and Dogmas where he says that every masonic temple is a place of worship for the ancient sun god lucifer, and that most masonic rituals and symbolism is based off the Kabballah.

I recommend listening to William Coopers Mystery Babylon Series on Youtube, he reads alot of books put out by differant secret societies throughout history and is pretty much no opinion just shit out of these dudes own books also to see like an encyclopedia of Occult symbolism in every aspect of society check out the book codex magica

I think you guys are looking too hard. Some of this shit is most likely done to provoke

discussion. Discussion=name out there="say what you want about me, just make sure you spell my name right".

I've done a lot of reading my time. A lot on symbolism, esoteric knowledge, etc. The symbols do mean something, but in my humble opinion, they are throwbacks from another time in this world. We've just never escaped them because they are so ingrained in our cultures.

Anyhow, Lady Gaga transvestite satanist, carry on.

Music is art, and art is a reflection of reality. I personally don't think Lady Gaga is involved in any occult activity (I don't know I could be wrong, the bitch is odd) but it definitely is interesting how a lot of music throws out these references, remarks, or gestures towards those symbols that are representative of the occult. The same can be said for many musicians, but I think that a majority of it is done simply for celebrity like casek has said. Famous people like to get other non-famous people to gossip and talk about them, and for the most part people in hollywood and celebrities are hip to and aware of alternative theories and concepts so they purposely embed it into their art to generate publicity.

The Jay Z shit is a little different in my opinion. It confuses me, because I think it is very obvious that Jay Z himself is being dishonest to his fans. On one occasion he will throw it in everyones faces how blatantly aware of these concepts he is, by naming his label Rockafella, by flashing the pyramid in front of his left eye in music videos, by wearing shirts with quotes from Aliester Crowley "Do what thou wilt" and many other very obvious references to either Free Masonry or the occult in his art, yet then he goes on to dismiss the conspiracy theorists who claim he himself is an actual Mason and worshiping Lucifer. If he simply stated reasons for why he was including all of this symbolism in his art then there would be no room left for suspicioun, however he has yet to satisfy mine and in a way it is probably his method of obtaining more publicity and getting people to gossip about him. He recently released a track titled "Free Mason", where Rick Ross who was a former NYC CO (many NYC police are Free Masons) was rapping very positively about the Free Mason movement, and Jay Z's lyrics were very dismissive of the possibility that he was involved with such a movement. Two very contradicting messages in the same song, so again it leaves me confused. Another thing that confuses me about Jay Z is the fact that he has somewhat of an alliance or truce with former rival Nas who recently put out an album with Damian Marley titled "Distant Relatives" that is very anti-establishment in it's nature. So it leaves me confused as to why Nas would be aligned with someone who is so obviously opposite of the lyrics and messages he puts into his own music.

This is for the soldiers

the see the sun at midnight, ya dig

let me slow down

it’s so incredible

[Rick Ross]

I go in the grave before I be a bich n-gga

Better behave you dealin’ with some rich n-gga

we the lost symbols

speak in cryptic codes

ancient wisdom

valuable like gifts of Gold

I embark on life

my path is all math

I understand the codes these hackers can’t crack

I understand these folks expect me to fold

community control to violate parole

I wont fail but a lot of men will

I’m iconic in the field

like Solomons Seal

Uh, it’s just in an intro

allow my flow time to sink into the temple

Free Mason

Free Lancer

Free Agents, we faster

Big contracts, big contractors

built pyramids, period

We Masters

no caterpillers, it was just a lot of n-ggas

A lot of great thinkers and a lot of great inventors

All white mansion, I’m the child of God

All black diamonds times were hard

New Rolls Royce Guess you made it n-gga

all white neighbourhood you they favourite n-gga

you they favourite n-gga

my top back like JFK

they wanna push my top back like JFK

So, So I JFK,

join forces with the kings and we ate all day

right now I could rewrite history

I stopped writing so fuck it

I’ll do it mentally

[Chorus - Rick Ross]

I go to the grave before I be a bich n-gga

Better behave you dealin’ with some rich n-ggas

Started in the ghetto now we worldwide

Multiplying and I pray to God we never die

(repeat)

[Verse 2 - Jay-Z]

N-ggas couldn’t do nothing with me

they put the devil on me

I would have preferred if n-ggas squeeze the metal on me

Rumours of Lucifer

I don’t know who to trust

whole world want my demise turn my music up

here me clearly, if y’all niggas fear me

just say y’all fear me

f-ck all these fairy tales

go to hell

This is God engineering

This is a Hail Mary pass,

y’all interfering

he without sin shall cast the first stone

so y’all look in the mirror

double check your appearance

b-tch I said I was amazing

Not that I’m a Mason

It’s amazing that I made it though the maze that I was in

Lord forgive me I never would’ve made it without sin

lyrics courtesy of Killerhiphop.com

Holy water my face in the basin

Diamonds in my Rosary shows He forgave him

B-tch I’m red hot, I’m on my third six but the devil I’m not

My Jesus peice flooded but thou shall not covet

keep your eyes off my cupboard I’m a bad motherf-cker

it’s HOV

just say you love it

[Rick Ross - Chorus]

[John Legend]

If I ever die, never let it be said I didn’t win

never, never say

never sya Legend didn’t go in (imma go in)

I just wanna die on Top of the World

Makin love to my favorite girl

makin beuatiful music

we makin a movie

we knew we was born to do it

[Rick Ross - Chorus]

[End]

But, about that Lady Gaga picture you posted... it means nothing. She is simply making a hand gesture over her eye, and it is her right eye in fact. If it were a proper occult reference she would have been making the gesture over her left eye, which is a reference to the Egyptian God Horus:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Horus

It's interesting to note that Jay Z very frequently uses this reference as seen here:

masonic-jayz.jpg

also known as the All Seeing Eye:

allseeingeye.jpg

and Kanye West, another MC who is basically Jay's right hand man these days, at a recent event while performing his new single "Power" wore a supposed $300,000 chain link necklace with the head of Egyptian God Horus on it:

Fresh-Celeb-Kanye-West-Horus-Chain-Ring-4.jpg

Small examples of the symbolism references in hip-hop alone, and concerning the matter with Jay Z. I'm not sure what it is these individuals believe about these symbols, or why they so frequently use them in their music (Nas does it as well, although I've never seen him worship an Egyptian God in the way Kanye did). I do know that hip-hop in NYC should be fundamentally against these movements, especially because at it's foundations hip-hop originated from very pro-islamic movements like the 5 percenters, and the NOI, which from my perspective Free Masonry etc. is the polar opposite of. I personally don't even think Free Masonry is necessarily a negative thing, as it has had plenty of positive influence in our nation's history and I don't think everyone who considers themselves a Free Mason is involved in some sort of dark worship. Either they are actually Free Mason's who haven't become aware of the bigger picture yet, or they are simply trying to generate gossip to further their careers and become even more famous.

Sorry, but I gotta call these people idiots on this.

A few quotes:

The telephone receiver is made out of hair and covers her left eye, representing Illuminati mind control

Do the cigarettes covering her eyes represent her blindness to her highly toxic life as a mind controlled drone?

Gaga dressed in police tape, covering one eye. Knowing the trauma mind control victims must go through, her body is truly a crime scene.

As stated in previous articles, the hiding of one eye and the “a-ok” sign (which seemingly means 666 in the music industry) are flashed by all Illuminati artists, apparently to show their allegiance.

Firstly do you think lady gaga or jay z have anything at all to do with the production and choreography of their video clips?

secondly there are plenty of really interesting things going on in this world why bother inventing useless crackpot shit like this? Even if Lady Gaga was a level 90 occult priestess WHAT THE FUCK WOULD IT MATTER? are you afraid she is poisoning the minds of our youth by making triangle shapes with her hands in some video clips?

you guys need to read some decent books

of course they play with symbolism, mainly because it sparks conversations like this, thus furthering their careers, because any press is good press.

To think that people actually believe this shit is hilarious, the record companies and video makers aren't stupid they know people look for this sort of things in the videos so of course they are gonna drop those references in there.

Who fucking cares if someone thinks covering their left eye is some nod to Horus, it is all some pointless nonsense from an ancient civilisation, if you think things like this are why these people are so successful then you have to be pretty misguided.

/yesskeptic

there is as much truth to this sort of thing actually having any real bearing in life as there is of me standing infront of the mirror and saying candyman a number of times and being transported to some hellish shit.

Yo Thanks for the "Mind Fuck" Chris Angel but Read Albert Pikes Book if you wanna understand Freemasonry is all I was saying, Read Crowley if you wanna know about some of his shit,I dont think the masons really run shit right now or even play a major roll right now but in history deffinatley , Yes im also aware of the Rev. 22 thing and the Pagan mixture into religion, Alot of which secret societies like The order of the Jesuits, and the Rosicrucians were a big part of.Illuminati is alot more than freemasons and pagan shit on the dollar bill, I wasnt saying the revolution in the 60s was a bad thing i was just badly quoting The Rule of Law By Crowley and what he said was gonna happen in the coming years.Aleister Crowley has had an obvious impact on music,pop culture in differant ways. Any way Lady Gaga and Jay Z can believe whatever they want and so should you i dont care, And fuck a right wing or a left wing , we are all slaves

I cannot even begin to describe how wrong this post is. First of all, Lucifer is not a sun god, but is in fact the Morning Star, Venus, that heralds the rising sun. For a mind fuck I should tell you that the real Sun God in this Christian paradigm is Jesus. For a real mind fuck I would direct you to Revelations 22:16 where Jesus says he is Lucifer (the Morning Star).

Next, Freemasons are as diverse as society itself. They can be anything, Jewish, Christian, Islamic, Hindu, Ancient Egyptian, Satanic, whatever! Freemasonry is all-inclusive and practice religious freedom. To say that they all worship lucifer is a blanket smear statement that is a bald-faced lie!

Do you really think the revolutions of the 60s were a bad thing? Would you rather live in a world of gender inequality, racial discrimination, religious intolerance, and a military draft for empire expansionism? The breakdown of the family unit began with the industrial revolution when fathers went away to work in factories instead of at home on the family farm. If the family unit is worse since the 60s it is because of White Flight which left many communities impoverished and crime ridden, of course it would be detrimental to the family unit. Real wages have been declining since the 70s and we have seen a corresponding increase in poverty, crime, and general immorality. Man must be able to survive before even being able to think about social concerns or other higher callings. It's as simple as Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.

In short, the freemasons gave us a lot of our freedoms, even the freedom to be a hateful reactionary and spread propaganda if that is what you want to do.

That's why I said there was a lot of positive influence towards our nation from Free Masonry. You seem to be dismissing a lot of factual information that shines Masonry in a negative light though, which I think is a mistake on your part.

I cannot even begin to describe how wrong this post is. First of all, Lucifer is not a sun god, but is in fact the Morning Star, Venus, that heralds the rising sun. For a mind fuck I should tell you that the real Sun God in this Christian paradigm is Jesus. For a real mind fuck I would direct you to Revelations 22:16 where Jesus says he is Lucifer (the Morning Star).

Next, Freemasons are as diverse as society itself. They can be anything, Jewish, Christian, Islamic, Hindu, Ancient Egyptian, Satanic, whatever! Freemasonry is all-inclusive and practice religious freedom. To say that they all worship lucifer is a blanket smear statement that is a bald-faced lie!

Do you really think the revolutions of the 60s were a bad thing? Would you rather live in a world of gender inequality, racial discrimination, religious intolerance, and a military draft for empire expansionism? The breakdown of the family unit began with the industrial revolution when fathers went away to work in factories instead of at home on the family farm. If the family unit is worse since the 60s it is because of White Flight which left many communities impoverished and crime ridden, of course it would be detrimental to the family unit. Real wages have been declining since the 70s and we have seen a corresponding increase in poverty, crime, and general immorality. Man must be able to survive before even being able to think about social concerns or other higher callings. It's as simple as Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.

In short, the freemasons gave us a lot of our freedoms, even the freedom to be a hateful reactionary and spread propaganda if that is what you want to do.

-Lucifer means "Light Bearer".

-Yeshua refers to himself as "the morning star", not "Lucifer". As you said, the morning star heralds the coming of the sun. This would be a reference to Yeshua heralding the coming of his father, YHVH.

-In reference to your rant about Masons, Jahbulon. Referring to YHVH, Ba'al, and On (or Osiris). Hence the rising sun and corn motifs commonly used in Masonic temples.

While you make intelligent arguments, you leave out many important facts or ignore them completely.

"It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in _this_ Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned."

-George Washington

Seriously.

All of the known high level mason's in their books all talk about concealing the truth, and lying to their own members up until a certain level of membership.

Sure at the low levels it really doesn't matter. These guy's are just regular people. They are not the people that I think are being described when someone brings up free masonry and conspiracy theories.

Does that mean I believe Free Mason's are running the world? No. Does that mean they have not made positive contributions to society? No.

Most of our founding fathers we're Mason's, at least at one point or another.

I think this will turn into a debate as to whether or not Free Masons worship Lucifer, and I think that is something that has been debated to death on the internet. I would just suggest reading Albert Pike if you haven't.

I didn't watch the videos.

If I had, I would not have noticed any symbolism. I don't pay any attention to that stuff. Some internet chatterers would have had to alert me to the fact that something was going on.

Which you did.

I still don't care.

I don't know why anyone would.

Sparkle me chicken-dip.

(See, I just put some symbolism in my post. Should anyone care?)

Aleister Crowley The Book of the Law - The New Eon(greek translation the new age) " How this new eon of Horus will develop,How will the child grow up, these are for us to determin growing up ourselves in the way of the law of Thelema under the enlightened guidance of our Master Therion."

also in his book Magick located in the Liner Notes..."Crowleys Magick is a doctrine and tecnique for establishing contact with extra terrestial entities,spirits, demons ,The Whole of Crowleys doctorine is based on the Book of the Law in which the future of humanity the establishment on earth of a new world order is outlined."

another thing I was just refering to albert pike because he is known as the godfather of the Scottish right of freemasonry which is more prominant in the usa and if you really wanna learn about what they believe better to read hard to find books they powerful have written rather than watching alex jones or some Jayz is a mason shit on youtube.

The order of the Jesuits has been far from just a "Catholic Organization", they ordered jesuit priest Adam Weishaupt to found the actual order of the Illuminati in 1776 and it wasnt a secret at the time. also the order the jesuits and rosicrucians can largely be held accountable for the merging of orthodox christianity with the vatican and the control of organized religion , Ignatius Loyola founded the order in 1534 to held give political power back to the Pope as soveirn leader.the order was abolished in 1773 by pope Clement XIV thenthey founded the order of the Illuminatie a few years later. not trying to "slander anything not christian " either man all religion is and has always been used as a tool to divide and conquer just as the whole left right thing,

No i Havent read all of Albert Pikes Morals and Dogma either really hard to actually get you hands on but he does say in it "Every masonic lodge is a temple of religion and in it are instructions in religion." page 213 that enough makes the political aspect of masonry unconstitutional as far as church and state.

Lucifer is Latin for "Morning Star". Jesus (or Yeshua if you prefer) is more like the Sun in Christian mythology because the Sun dies for three days (stops moving) on the constellation of the Northern Cross and at the Solstice returns, or rises again, heralding a lengthening of days. Here's an article that describes it in more detail:

http://members.cox.net/deleyd/religion/bibleastrology.html

Yahweh is based on the Kenite (Midianite) storm god, thunder god, or war god. He is the equivalent of Zeus.

It starts to make you wonder when you realize that Lucifer is Venus and Yahweh is a storm god. The world seems upside down.

lucem ferre - literally meaning "light-bearer"

You're obviously hooked on the astrological/biblical tie ins, which there are some, but I don;t know that you're looking at the whole picture because of this one fascination you have with astrology.

You can track various Bible stories back to mythos from around the world, Noah's flood being an excellent example. To pass it all off on astrology would be a mistake.

Since you like mindfucks: Check into ancient Egyptian lore. Isis, mother of Horus. Impregnated divinely (golden penis), Horus was a savior figure.

It's intriguing.

Yes, the "light-bearer", the "false light", the lesser light bringing the greater light of the sun, is the herald of dawn, the Morning Star, Venus.

There are many astrological/biblical tie ins and there are entire books dedicated to the subject. It is a fascinating subject and I would not underestimate the influence of astrology. I realize there are other influences on the Bible, many of its myths are based on older Sumerian myths like the flood myth you mention of Ziusudra, who is the Sumerian Noah.

Haha... yes I'm aware of the Isis/Mary and Horus/Jesus parallels. Intriguing indeed.

Don't get me wrong, I don't totally discount astrology and the Bible. But I realize that there's more to it than just astrology.

When I think astrology/Bible, I think about how KRS breaks it down....

KRS-One Fourth Quarter - Free Throws lyrics

Yeah, listen to the lyrics

We are the ones prophesized to return

My main concern is for all of you to learn

How to live, yes through the lyrics I give and send my friend

This age is coming to an end

Not the world, but the age is ending

Ending, listen to the astrological message I'm sending

I'm sending, tell em

Truth is truth, whether or not you like me

We are living now in the age of Pisces

When Pisces is over, at the year two thousand

When the Sun of God, changes his house and

enters the Age of Aquarius

The Sun of God as man is hilarious (okay)

When you think of Jesus, think of the Sun

The flaming Sun, that's where they stole this concept from

Stop believing and read your bible logically

The new testament is really old astrology

Jesus is the son of God no lie

But they might be talking about the Sun up in the sky

The Sun, that hangs on the cross of the zodiac

The zodiac with twelve signs to be exact

Each sign is a house, and you should keep in mind

Each house equals, a period of time

The time, two thousand years and that's a fact

It's called an age or a house in the zodiac

The twelve disciples, are twelve months of reason

The four gospels signify the four seasons

When Jesus fed the multitude with two fishes

It signified the Age of Pisces, not fish or dishes

If you read the bible astrologically it's clearer (no doubt)

The next age will be the age of the water-bearer

It's called the Age of Aquarius (word)

When logic and truth will take care of us

So in this age, of spiritual dignity

You'll see a rise in femininity

and creativity, meshed with masculinity

You got to get with me, this is your true her-story (rrryyy!)

Do you wanna go higher...

yea KRS is the man. that's why I appreciate hip-hop sometimes. I've never really 100% believed in a lot of the things these individuals like Crowley / Pike believe and write about, but it definitely has always been very intriguing to me and I take it seriously because in my opinion it doesn't really matter if you're even an atheist because if these people really do strongly believe in these things and people follow them and practice the rituals etc. then it manifests into reality regardless of whether or not you personally believe in that spiritual realm they seem to worship and live by.

but yea, I'm aware that not all Free Mason's are bad, it's just like not all cops are bad... but your bosses are criminals. that's my opinion about it anyway...

I feel that this new world order type stuff is happening and its a reality, i find that said comments from all who seem to believe its going on are based on truely weird things, illuminati will be exposed, and we will know really how deep we in, think about it they are preparing us for total control over us, except they want us to get used to it, social networking sites, twitter.com(stalkme.com) dude i think its real and we are all one way or another getting got by these ppl.

• 2 months later...

The order of the Jesuits has been far from just a "Catholic Organization", they ordered jesuit priest Adam Weishaupt to found the actual order of the Illuminati in 1776 and it wasnt a secret at the time. also the order the jesuits and rosicrucians can largely be held accountable for the merging of orthodox christianity with the vatican and the control of organized religion , Ignatius Loyola founded the order in 1534 to held give political power back to the Pope as soveirn leader.the order was abolished in 1773 by pope Clement XIV thenthey founded the order of the Illuminatie a few years later. not trying to "slander anything not christian " either man all religion is and has always been used as a tool to divide and conquer just as the whole left right thing,

No...

Adam Weishaupt was not a jesuit or ordained. He went to a Jesuit school and borrowed on the structure of the organization.

Jesuits were not abolished in 1773.

I'm not religious, no one can prove too me my consciousness is something that is going too transcend my death. So I'm still out on it.

But i know Jesuits are the smartest of all people who believe in bullshit. They need at least two masters degree's and a PhD too be ordained. The ones I know aren't even that religious in the literal sense, and more spiritual.

My former principal at my high school was a Jesuit priest, dude smoked weed, drank liquor, fucked bitches and gambled like a mafucker. His former parish before being a teacher was in trenchtown and before that it was some other poor as fuck spot on the north side of the island of jamacia, they taught him well i guess haha.

They were like the MIB of the church for a hot minute way back when, but they have very little power today. traditionally have acted on their own because they had the money and power.

Jesuits are OG. No doubt in my mind they could have been powerful at one point, and i'm sure some of them come from powerful famlies or have powerful friends.

But not anymore hahaha

So, I know there's some pretty intelligent and deep guys on the Cross Fire boards. I was curious what you guys think of this whole thing where everyone now analyzing Jay Z's videos and now Lady Gaga and Beyonce' as hiding all kinds of symbolism in their videos.

This site , which Ive seen a few times now over the last few months seems to either be making shit up out of nothing, OR is somehow dead on, backing up some pretty far fetched alogations with some interesting facts, like how the MK experiments where forced to watch Disney films as part of their torture??

Anyway, here's the site analyzing this Gaga travesty. Before I put on my tin foil hat, I'm curious what the collective mind on here has to say.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3423

leadphone.jpg

annoying crazy bitch on a phone?

or

phone8.jpg

publically showing her loyalty to an occult?

no joke, this is how they hit you with it everyday..... we are symbol illiterate