WCA Crew

escapeMELB

Originally posted by Average White Railfan

first of all this aint to diss euro writers...or austrailian writers on a whole. in fact i like austrailin graff more than euro most times. if you ever painted freights in american cities where its ill to paint freights because of rail cops, city cops gangbangers and crackheads in the yard you would keep your bloddy dicksucker shut.

second of all you cant tell me its not chill in some of those overseas passenger layups when you have kids doing 4 and 5 whole cars at a time. if you can chill somewhere for the 3 or 4 hours it takes to do some of the overseas shit ive seen, than pretty safe to assume its a chill spot.

third of all we dont paint 'passanger/commuter trains' in america not because its too hard or too hot, and cretianly not because american writers are not skilled enough (honor your mother and father), but because it gets buffed instantly. never seen a fuckin full on color burner on a bilboard 100 feet in the air in europe or australia either and even if i see 5 or 10, its still no comp to the hundreds, perhaps thousands that american writers have done over the years. now is that because you lack the skills or balls?

the passenger trains had its time in america (remember thats where you got it from) and they still get hit, believe it. it just dosent run. just cause austrailian freights are lame as fuck dont mean you know shit about these fr8 trains over here.

man its great you can pull off big whole cars on passenger trains and have them run, sometimes for years. im real happy for you all, really. but dont front like every layup overseas is hot as hell, cause i know writers in and from europe and australia, and i know american writers who have been there who walked right into yards and painted. the shit yall are so proud of now was done in cities like philly, nyc, and chicago, years ago. its to a large degree pointless for us to go out and hit a lot of amtrack trains or subways in our cities because it simply wont run. no matter how much they get bombed, they will eventually get buffed, a lot quicker than they will overseas.

i dont think graff should only be in america, even though i happen to personally like american graffiti better, i think writing belongs to everyone. but what sucks is these stuck up foreigners who think there gods gift to graffiti because they have paint taylored for writers, short fences and steel catwalks in the yard, trains that get cleaned once every six months, an endless variety of custom caps that simplify piecing a great deal and a society that is a lot more tolerant of graffiti than america will ever be.

ps. this aint to inspire no euro/aussie-vs-america bullshit...because theres no comp!

he said it better than me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest diertwo

great post

keep em coming

p.s eckie i painted that wall in murrumbeen the one that got capped by those toys. It will be white washed for a while so dont tag/piece over it ok? and tell abr not to cap it !

haha

Guest ctsaRgay
Originally posted by Average White Railfan

first of all this aint to diss euro writers...or austrailian writers on a whole. in fact i like austrailin graff more than euro most times. if you ever painted freights in american cities where its ill to paint freights because of rail cops, city cops gangbangers and crackheads in the yard you would keep your bloddy dicksucker shut.

second of all you cant tell me its not chill in some of those overseas passenger layups when you have kids doing 4 and 5 whole cars at a time. if you can chill somewhere for the 3 or 4 hours it takes to do some of the overseas shit ive seen, than pretty safe to assume its a chill spot.

third of all we dont paint 'passanger/commuter trains' in america not because its too hard or too hot, and cretianly not because american writers are not skilled enough (honor your mother and father), but because it gets buffed instantly. never seen a fuckin full on color burner on a bilboard 100 feet in the air in europe or australia either and even if i see 5 or 10, its still no comp to the hundreds, perhaps thousands that american writers have done over the years. now is that because you lack the skills or balls?

the passenger trains had its time in america (remember thats where you got it from) and they still get hit, believe it. it just dosent run. just cause austrailian freights are lame as fuck dont mean you know shit about these fr8 trains over here.

man its great you can pull off big whole cars on passenger trains and have them run, sometimes for years. im real happy for you all, really. but dont front like every layup overseas is hot as hell, cause i know writers in and from europe and australia, and i know american writers who have been there who walked right into yards and painted. the shit yall are so proud of now was done in cities like philly, nyc, and chicago, years ago. its to a large degree pointless for us to go out and hit a lot of amtrack trains or subways in our cities because it simply wont run. no matter how much they get bombed, they will eventually get buffed, a lot quicker than they will overseas.

i dont think graff should only be in america, even though i happen to personally like american graffiti better, i think writing belongs to everyone. but what sucks is these stuck up foreigners who think there gods gift to graffiti because they have paint taylored for writers, short fences and steel catwalks in the yard, trains that get cleaned once every six months, an endless variety of custom caps that simplify piecing a great deal and a society that is a lot more tolerant of graffiti than america will ever be.

ps. this aint to inspire no euro/aussie-vs-america bullshit...because theres no comp!

the truth is america is the best graff country but i hate seeing americans start shit and every time this argument starts its because of some ignorant americans stupid comment.

you cant chill in the yards usually for more than 40 minutes...the yards here are not chill at all. the whole cars get done within this time. austalia hasn't got any tailored paint,steel catwalks or short fences. i wish we could all get our facts straight.

but i cant be fucked arguing if you want to find out what the yards are like here ask someone else cause i cant be fucked.

Guest diertwo

i donno what spot is your spot?

hit me back coz i allready half white washed it today.

its the wall between murrumbeena and hughesdale. I white washed a fair bit coz its all been capped and other ppl are piecing with me.

hope it isnt ur spot

Guest ctsaRgay
Originally posted by diertwo

Nah man dont be a cunt im getting better ...

my other pieces were totally shit but i been practicing a fair bit and now i got myself some can control. so dont dog me out

allright?

easy thing to do even though you might not get as much coverage is to keep your same spot and go over it a few times over a few months so when your happy with it, then it wont get capped for a while and it doesn't make the lines look shit.

if you do a crap peice then your going to get capped especially if its a sick spot so before claiming mad spots get some style and paint skills and land yourself a nice peice. and when you get better you can cap all the toys that come into the scene.

Guest ctsaRgay

everyone of the puzles except the first have a really nice original style plus it keeps changing.

the best would have to be the peice at burnly madest puzle i've seen yet totally original.

http://www.graffiti.org/escapism/images/049-08.jpg'>

another one

when are you going to put up the reach and duel

and dier i havn't even scene it, just clame one good spot if you can and do that for a bit maybe 2 or 3 peices. making sure the one you want to stick has bright colours they turn off other graffers from capping it unless the peice is totaly wack.

Guest ctsaRgay

i'll tell you a few other mad wca stuff you dont have

first the one down lord street inn richmond near the hellicopter if you go down that lane you will come to the road.

theres another really good one under the bridge between clifton hill and westgarth stations i'm not talking about the reach servil and dens one.

you should check out some more stuff from the belgrave lillydale line up towards camberwell and chatham station.

also really good wca trackside under a bridge wasp and plan one bridge closer to hawthorn than this one

http://www.graffiti.org/escapism/images/071-03a.jpg'>

trust me its worth getting it's like a production with a mad background-the walks easy you wont get hit by a train.

Guest diertwo

When you next updating coz i got a few fliks (not of my work) that i could send in.

i went to north melbourne yards and my friend got some fliks of send dorps and others.

Archived