WCA Crew

escapeMELB

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dulux

Originally posted by ctsaRgay

we do have a brand dulux whixh would be similar to krylons but there are only 4 good cover colours.

overall it probably equels out.

in the west of oz, i use a lot of dulux and would suggest any dope painter for using them for cover fill background etc but there is more than four good colours..

coffee cream

vivid white

sky blue

galaxy blue

botanic green

heritage red

the chrome is good too.....

dulux also have a satin finish range which are fucken sik

but cost ten bucks instead of five and i also heard a rumour there being taken off the market...

mulberry

teal

terracotta

pewter

and a few more i havent ganked yet...

Guest Tikriminal

respect

if every one is done sucking puzles dick, do you maybe want to mention duel? though guess he only taught puzle to write and did sketches for him.. i dont see puzle still doing trains but duel did one a week ago with trim and peasr, and he still breakdances with ghetto rock.. if your going to pull the old school is mad calls.. at least respect the real old school.. pest, duel, merda, new2, tame,peril,paris,opm,ransom,tortcha ..

DMA,AKA..

merda invented 3d style and showed loomit when he came here in 92.. duel and pest used to send sketches to germany and the germans copied there styles.. just because puzle makes money off you toys with t-shirts and shit doesnt make him the king.. in my eyes the real kings are the ones who didnt take advantage of the art..

oh..and by the way.. anyone remember duet WCA?

kit..welgi<- .. wait for the duel wholecar soon..

Guest ctsaRgay

Re: respect

Originally posted by Tikriminal

if every one is done sucking puzles dick, do you maybe want to mention duel? though guess he only taught puzle to write and did sketches for him.. i dont see puzle still doing trains but duel did one a week ago with trim and peasr, and he still breakdances with ghetto rock.. if your going to pull the old school is mad calls.. at least respect the real old school.. pest, duel, merda, new2, tame,peril,paris,opm,ransom,tortcha ..

DMA,AKA..

merda invented 3d style and showed loomit when he came here in 92.. duel and pest used to send sketches to germany and the germans copied there styles.. just because puzle makes money off you toys with t-shirts and shit doesnt make him the king.. in my eyes the real kings are the ones who didnt take advantage of the art..

oh..and by the way.. anyone remember duet WCA?

kit..welgi<- .. wait for the duel wholecar soon..

hey iglews this is a WCA POST and why shouldn't puzle get respect. After doing it for 15 years why not make moeny of something that you've been wasting money on for the last 15 years. a few months ago there was a berko and puzle whole car running hursty (correct me if i'm wrong).

quite a lot of duel stuff has been posted on this site you just wern't here to see it. most of the graffers you mentioned dont write anymore except for duel.

puzle has paid his dues in every aspect of graff...

Guest Tikriminal

you mean the berko cruze wholecar?

im not saying that i dont respect puzle, it just pisses me off to see the young kids coming up and just hearing puzle this puzle that, and not even knowing about who really did the pioneering in melbourne, the people who developed their own style, and didnt have anyone to show them how it was done..

i chill with duel every now and then and watch him breaking... he is the most modest and respectful peron i know.. when i first met him he walked up to me and shook my hand.. its good to see him wanting to try and support a new generation instead of hanging on to what he did nearly twenty years ago.. he just paints because he loves it.. not to try and prove something to other people.. and every time i see him he tells us how he wants to do trains.. i spin out when i rock up and hes chilling there with his 2 kids..

noone got any photos of the panels.. so dont believe me if you want.. but i know he'll be rocking more soon..

Re: respect

Originally posted by Tikriminal

just because puzle makes money off you toys with t-shirts and shit doesnt make him the king.. in my eyes the real kings are the ones who didnt take advantage of the art..

i hate to burst your bubble, but i'll quote duel from about a year and a half ago..........................."i won't even pick up a can unless someone's paying me to."

thankfully it looks like his ego has deflated and he has a better attitude toward graf, but the comment about taking advantage of graf.....i think puzle has contributed PLENTY to melbourne graffiti. everybody has to make a living, don't knock a guy cos he makes t-shirts instead of cleaning the toilets at mcdonalds.

Guest ego trippin

word

bump for the melburn shit.

there's no one in wca that i can think of that writes for ksa also, not anymore anyway, and if there is, they don't chuck it up

put the jumble flicks in ivos thread, this is strictly wca, and wasp? a fucking long time

Originally posted by Sam Rothstein

Hey Emit, I was referring to the fact that the original WCA crew is from west Los Angeles, and these are all from Australia and look nothing liek the work of real WCAers.

yeah i suppose australians arn't real GRAFFers either.

Originally posted by Sam Rothstein

Hey Emit, I was referring to the fact that the original WCA crew is from west Los Angeles, and these are all from Australia and look nothing liek the work of real WCAers.

the REAL wca? so the wca from australia and the wca from europe are both imaginary are they?

paints

krylon is just as expensive as belton/molotow/multona and montana in australia, so the american's should be counting their lucky stars. plus, i think i've come across one or two cans of rusto in my whole life here. the shipping prices, and weaker dollar, means we pay more per can than americans too....

you just gotta school yourself on the cheap paints and the hardware paints, and learn up on rack spots. racking belton or krylon is a bit of a hefty mission.

big ups to WCA melbourne. keep posting up their freshness...

Archived