escapeMELB

WCA Crew

Guest ctsaRgay

your poiunt being???fucking americans

Guest ctsaRgay

didn't you say you were getting those burnly flicks escape

Originally posted by Sam Rothstein

Thats my point, fucking Australians!

there's a wca in europe too. who gives a shit.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

there's a wca in europe too. who gives a shit.

It doesnt matter if there is a WCA in Europe or any other part of the world,unless its from L.A. or some other part of the U.S.A all of the wankers over there will diss it.

Just ignore them and they will get bored and go bomb some other small nation into outer space.

The real(passenger)train bombers are from europe and australia.

Any hickleberry tobacco chewin gun carrying redneck can paint Fr8's but why bother????

http://freephoto-i.net/users/felcher/We%20crushall.GIF'>

Originally posted by eckie

Any hickleberry tobacco chewin gun carrying redneck can paint Fr8's but why bother????

hahahaha. "legal walls on wheels" is what my man calls em

Originally posted by eckie

The real(passenger)train bombers are from europe and australia.

the real ones huh? It seems to me the USA were painting passenger trains before your beautiful little prison island knew what graffiti was.

just a thought buddy. overseas graffiti is good stuff, but don't forget where you came from and give respect where it's due. Thank you

and this is not a US vs the rest of the world thing.

P.S.-ewwwwww

Guest ctsaRgay
Originally posted by blahblahblah

the real ones huh? It seems to me the USA were painting passenger trains before your beautiful little prison island knew what graffiti was.

just a thought buddy. overseas graffiti is good stuff, but don't forget where you came from and give respect where it's due. Thank you

and this is not a US vs the rest of the world thing.

P.S.-ewwwwww

the fact is not many passenger trains are getting painted now...

we never said overseas graffiti is bad at all... the truth is there is a lot of stuck up americans who think graff is and should only be an american thing..and there isn't much skill in painting freights its only passengers where you have hardly any time.

once the burncrew site gets up you will see what australia is cabable of and trust me you havn't seen hardly any of it.

we could post heaps of pics of aussies ruining the new york subways, and unless you paint a passenger train you probably dont know the rush you get, with the atmospere, the time limit, your hart pumping out of your chest and even seeing it the next go past you with people looking at it trying to read it, to even the train workers on their walkytalkies makes you the happiest person in the world.

I hate americans that think there country of birth somehow makes them superior i gues there somewhat similar to Nazis lets hope they end the same way.

Originally posted by boozehag

I hate americans that think there country of birth somehow makes them superior i gues there somewhat similar to Nazis lets hope they end the same way.

that comment made you sound like a nazi fella.

and like i said, this isn't an US vs. the rest of the world thing.

You guys crush passenger trains and that is not realisiticly possible over here but some egos need to be in check before you get wrecked one day.

Originally posted by blahblahblah

You guys crush passenger trains and that is not realisiticly possible over here

it is not realistically possible in australia either (security patrols, cyclone fencing, razor wire, surveillance cameras, guard dogs) but they still get done.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this