What to do when your 20?

davidfrmtexas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

38334_579435849143_39204186_33579200_5870835_n.jpg

my 20th birthday prefunk

You'll never win in JORTS!

Really? Jorts?

In this day and age... fucking Jorts?

Didn't they get the memo from 1987 about the infinite ban?

They weren't born yet, but a good parent would have relayed the message.

1. knock the bottom out of as many females as possible... do not be afraid to approach the hottest chicks... you will regret not doing this later if you don't.

2. use condoms w/ said hot women... because they are crazy and will either try to give you a gift that keeps giving or claim that you got them preggo whether they genuinely are or not... and scare you.

3. learn to work on things RIGHT NOW that will benefit you later... like cars/computers/houses.... so you don't have to be a nooob that pays other people to do shit for you when it breaks.

things NOT to do:

1. get a felony. this will make it extremely difficult to do a lot of things later in life... including, get an apartment, get a gun, get a job, etc....

2. think you're invincible.... young males are fucking moronic retards that have no clue wtf is going on.... and the worst part is... they THINK they do. lolz.

3. fuck off smoking weed all the time w/ burn outs... seriously, get a job... forget about partying and SAVE your money.... you don't even have to know what you're saving for... just that whatever it is, you will be able to afford it when the time is right.

4. take ANYONE for granted. I had an uncle just pass away the other day unexpectedly... i was supposed to call him the day before and got side tracked and didn't. The point is, I missed my opportunity to talk to my uncle before he passed because I did not seize the moment by being proactive. Do not ever assume that someone you care about will be around tomorrow.

dont listen to dirty habit. if a really hot girl wants to fuck you, its an incredible waste of an opportunity to use a condom with her. cum inside of her and enjoy it.

and fuck saving money when youre 20. youve got another 50-60 years ahead of you, and you arent going to be all that attractive or energetic when you get older. so do lots of dangerous activities, blow money on stupid shit, fall asleep in a movie theater because you smoked heroin for half an hour in your shitty pickup truck in the parking lot while listening to the local rock station. get in fights. and dont win all of the fights. get your fucking ass kicked sometime.

and if you HAVE to save money, save your funds so you can travel. dont save up for some faggot car or a new cell phone - save money for doing blow off your passport in amsterdam.

also, fuck some 17 year old girls. because before you know it, youre 27 years old, working next door to a quinceanera shop, and you spend your days smoking cigarettes and telling yourself what a sick fuck you are because you just thought about fingerbanging a 15 year old mexican girl with huge tits.

just sayin.

and as far as work, learn a trade.

i'm cool with this stuff now. i like drinking, painting, drinking & painting and sluts.

who the fuck wants to party with me when i go to the US

you already know.

RI platoon.

and what the fuck, you must be lame if you gotta come on an online forum, graffiti forum that is, and ask what to do when you are 20.....

heres what to do.

go out side and apply hand gun

handgun.jpg

directly to your forehead.... or as show in this picture

handgun-handset-1.jpg

and pull the trigger, because you're life is gonna get more lame with every year.

mc_lame_2008_republican_candidate_tshirt-p2350927480982750643o6s_400.jpg

Fuck every bitch you can, white, black, asian, tall bitches, rich ass cougar women, high school sluts, school teachers, basically anything that bleeds for a week and lives that will put your wanker in her pie or corn hole.

Also Keep stackin, get a job, make money, do more drugs, have more fun, break more laws, and always do what makes you happy, you can worry about the straight and narrow as you have fun.