INCEPTION

HUSK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i highly disagree on the top post about being stoned.

i was fried when i saw this movie and i was the only one who completely understood it.. all my intellectual/punk/college/book reading trying to be smarter than the next douchebag friends wer the ones who didnt understand shit and were asking me questions.

How Come when they were in the first dream of the 3 dream sequence thing when they where in the warehouse after the train had ran through the town and all that. One character said "dream up a bigger gun" or some thing of that matter and they did but after that many things kinda contradicted that statement...They couldnt just think up weapons like that.I needa see it again. and not the first showing that went til like 4..

bitch look like she 12, throws me off. dunno weather shes playing an adult or some prepubesent teen from a party of five and all the faggety dialgue that went with it.

chick is gonna lose her career shortly, shes not gettin any younger and she certainly aint growing any taller. once you see shes aged youll see shes blacklisted.

no use for a grown up adult with the face of a grade 7.

bitch look like she 12, throws me off. dunno weather shes playing an adult or some prepubesent teen from a party of five and all the faggety dialgue that went with it.

chick is gonna lose her career shortly, shes not gettin any younger and she certainly aint growing any taller. once you see shes aged youll see shes blacklisted.

no use for a grown up adult with the face of a grade 7.

post-8612-1238622293.jpg

And haters please shut up. She's fucking adorable. Haters wish they were as adorable.

adorable is a term you use for child beauty pagents.

andthere for you are the actual pedobear and only exist my 2nd dimension as a symbol to never have kids because you, yourself, soup, will inevidably rape my child at some point of its life and then subsequently i go to prison on the file reguarding your murder.

happy-go-lucky-2.jpg]