INCEPTION

HUSK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-----------------------------sperler------------------------------

I just got back from a matinee.

And let me tell you...

TOTALLY WORTH THE FUCKING 6 BUCKS

would see again, maybe later tonight, i enjoyed it that much.

6 bucks? thats half price

good movie, but didn't like the GI Joe effect. You know, people avoiding bullets so easily.

it twas a dream though.

my one question:

how did leo and juno get into limbo without dying?

when leo restored satos mind he was able to follow him back.

i feel like this movie could be summed up best with this ∞ symbol.

infinite possibilities, of a puzzle that could have kept unfolding. i think, like the matrix, it was released at the right time.

people have come far enough where their attention span has to be challenged, this movie was complex enough and visually stunning enough to keep my full concentration. i go on line while watching TV and eating. stimulation overload, daily. im sure this is true for a lot of people. with technology exploding lately. i always have my phone playing music while texting and changing songs while walking to a destination. it fits with todays tech induced culture.

• Like 1

:huh2: i mean i dont believe in conspiracy theories for the most part but you think that shit'll ever be possible?

only part i didnt agree with is when Cillian Murphy's character went to limbo he didnt age. although it was only a few minutes more that (said) juno and dicaprios characters, it was what a few years or so due to the acceleration of time

in response to the ending with the spinney thing.. i read this

He was in reality. It was his wifes totem.

He touched it- it became useless.

It wouldnt have matterd if it fell or not as it wasnt his totem.

His kids faces were his totem, he didnt see them in any of the dreams, they always ran away, he saw them in reality.

i need to see it again but this makes a lot of sense

[/size]

His kids faces were his totem, he didnt see them in any of the dreams, they always ran away, he saw them in reality.

YES! This makes a lot of sense.

The movie was good.

I saw this SaTURDay and it sucked. I don't mind movies that make you think, but this wasn't in an intellectual way. Let's just make all this shit up as we go along because the movie is basically a 2.5 hour dream sequence. I mean shit, at least dream of some titties for a while or some shit.

I thought it was really good. Not as good as all of the hype and you nerds are making it out to be, but really good nonetheless. Visually stunning, but it takes a bit of concentration to follow what the fuck is going on and there's some plot holes that don't really get resolved. For starters, where the fuck did this technology to get in to dreams come from? They dropped some sort of hint that the military used it, but that's it. And what the fuck kind of teacher is his dad?

I thought the ending was brilliant though, the best way it could have ended and gets people talking, which I think is always the sign of a good film.

how long was he away from his children?...years?

since his children never got any older than since the last time he saw them i think he stayed in limbo.

Saw it at midnight opening day. Smoked a fat king-sized before, and I think it was a little too indica to allow for serious movie watching. I actually fell asleep in the middle (I know, I know) but was able to follow. Liked it, but knew I had to see it again. So I did, soberly. This movie is really good, but I think the creative license was used a little too loosely in its writing. I'm not really a science fiction guy, so maybe it's just me, but I thought it pretty stupid the way they explained most of the technology and the rules behind it. Something about dream-sharing doesn't make sense? Don't worry, Joseph Gordon-Levitt will explain it in a few words. Of course, that didn't happen TOO often, but you catch my drift. The ending was perfect.