INCEPTION

HUSK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always find that funny in movies. It's just another stupid thing they do for dramatic affect. What I want to know is who started that trend. Was it early 90's hoodrat dramas or some where else in action films.

i also assume they do this cause its not the correct way to shoot, then the movie wont be under fire for showing kids how to handle a gun correctly and all that kinda bullshit. ya know that whole arguement when they make things in movies "too real" and people get scared and all up in arms. i dunno.

but this movie looks pretty sweet. feel like i probably wont catch it in the theatre though.

This movie looks good but what if I....saw it.....on MUSHY?

This is the first movie I'd go to see in theatres without wanting to take something before to make things more interesting simply because the movie looks good without tripping on acid or mdma.

but,

I've been contemplating going to see this on some sort of substance,but can't figuire out wihich would be good.My choices are lucy, molly, bud, or white (i'd rather not). but im leaning towards lucy or molly,which would be good in imax 3-d.

This is the first movie I'd go to see in theatres without wanting to take something before to make things more interesting simply because the movie looks good without tripping on acid or mdma.

but,

I've been contemplating going to see this on some sort of substance,but can't figuire out wihich would be good.My choices are lucy, molly, bud, or white (i'd rather not). but im leaning towards lucy or molly,which would be good in imax 3-d.

Yea man? Tell me more man.

this movie was awesome! super good effects, the story was deep but not all mumbo jumbo bullshit making it so deep it makes no sense.. long as shit and goes by quick, Tom Hardy kills it...

ellen page smash for the story but not into her so much...

also to note, so saying "hoodrat" is now the ontz pc way of saying nigger? just trying to catch up, im not here often...

i saw it last night. i loved it, but i can't readily recommend it to anyone who doesn't have SERIOUS guilt/regret/loss/sankofa issues. and you gotta be willing to be a little cerebral, and a lot willful-suspension-of-disbelief. such as believing the little faggot from 3rd rock from the sun could fight anyone.

if you liked vanilla sky/abre los ojos and eternal sunshine, you'll probably like it.

i saw it last night. i loved it, but i can't readily recommend it to anyone who doesn't have SERIOUS guilt/regret/loss/sankofa issues.

Yea, I had a bit of a problem with this but it's resolve and film in general actually helped me to see the situation differently. In a way of putting me in the shoes of the main character.

And yes, great film. Made me trip on the creative notions of putting the dreaming feeling to life.

• Like 1