is google trying to identity theft me?

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuuu.. im the only smart person i know even half ass capable (in my circle), and nobody hates me THAT much do they? also, credit sucks.

thats my legit "give my email to important places that ask for it" email

thats what gots me spooked

it just means gmail thinks you account might have been compromised, or something like that.

that or your dumb ass fucked up the password too many times, and it locked out you like a phone does.

nah its not the password, it shows up already in the box. always logged in type of thing.

i dont even use gmail or anything google. i dont have a cool phone that has internet on it. i purposely omit my personal info from anything that has to do with computers whenever possible.

seems fucking suspect that they need my phone number. cant they find out where you are with cell phones? thats how they got saddam hiding in a hole in the ground.

fuck that shit.

casek please tell me the world is ok and im just being paranoid.

nah its not the password, it shows up already in the box. always logged in type of thing.

i dont even use gmail or anything google. i dont have a cool phone that has internet on it. i purposely omit my personal info from anything that has to do with computers whenever possible.

seems fucking suspect that they need my phone number. cant they find out where you are with cell phones? thats how they got saddam hiding in a hole in the ground.

fuck that shit.

casek please tell me the world is ok and im just being paranoid.

Yeah, you're being paranoid. Clear your cache and try again.

why or how do you have a google account?

gmail

thats it. i dont use it tho. only for looks. when i buy something from radio shack for instance, they ask me for email. fuck who knows why, but thats what this one was for.

and :lol: at rodeo clown

what the hell is google trying to do??? this ever happen to anyone else?

3313zhe.jpg

im about to delete my internet if someone doesn't fucking explain this

Your account got hacked prolly because you hit a phishing link in an email by mistake , and then the hacker got your account info and used your account as a SPAM robot, so google suspended service because you sent out over 100 emails within a certain time frame or had a large amount of unmailed pieces sent out within 10 minutes

give them your number and they will send you a txt or will call you ( automated) and give you a 5 or 6 digit code to put in and your restriction will be lifted ( then be sure to change your password ( you can likely see who hacked you by checking at the bottom of the gmail page it shows you the IP addresses of the users that have logged into the account

( my guess would be its someone from Brazil)

have a good day!!

ps - if you do not reactivate it yourself, it should be restored within 24 hours in most cases