Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nsmbfan

is google trying to identity theft me?

what the hell is google trying to do??? this ever happen to anyone else?

3313zhe.jpg

im about to delete my internet if someone doesn't fucking explain this

I don't know man.

Send me your social, a copy of your id, and some other personal info and I can get to the bottom of this.

so everyone here is O.K. with giving out their mobile number to a website...for no apparent reason?

fuuu.. im the only smart person i know even half ass capable (in my circle), and nobody hates me THAT much do they? also, credit sucks.

thats my legit "give my email to important places that ask for it" email

thats what gots me spooked

it just means gmail thinks you account might have been compromised, or something like that.

that or your dumb ass fucked up the password too many times, and it locked out you like a phone does.

I get emails on my phone so I have given my number to the internetz and I haven't had a problem.

Unless you're worried about spam i'm not sure if there's a big deal with giving your number and getting you I.D. jacked.

But i'm in no computer whiz

it just means gmail thinks you account might have been compromised, or something like that.

that or your dumb ass fucked up the password too many times, and it locked out you like a phone does.

nah its not the password, it shows up already in the box. always logged in type of thing.

i dont even use gmail or anything google. i dont have a cool phone that has internet on it. i purposely omit my personal info from anything that has to do with computers whenever possible.

seems fucking suspect that they need my phone number. cant they find out where you are with cell phones? thats how they got saddam hiding in a hole in the ground.

fuck that shit.

casek please tell me the world is ok and im just being paranoid.

nah its not the password, it shows up already in the box. always logged in type of thing.

i dont even use gmail or anything google. i dont have a cool phone that has internet on it. i purposely omit my personal info from anything that has to do with computers whenever possible.

seems fucking suspect that they need my phone number. cant they find out where you are with cell phones? thats how they got saddam hiding in a hole in the ground.

fuck that shit.

casek please tell me the world is ok and im just being paranoid.

Yeah, you're being paranoid. Clear your cache and try again.

why or how do you have a google account?

gmail

thats it. i dont use it tho. only for looks. when i buy something from radio shack for instance, they ask me for email. fuck who knows why, but thats what this one was for.

and :lol: at rodeo clown

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now