It would be cool.

You Can't Win

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While you were doing that. I popped a gang of xanax and adderall. Went and picked up a carton of smokes. Took a dip in the pool. finished the book im reading.

now your making me want xany's with my dex, fawlker.

aaand the ability to read and remember.

internet-seriousbusinessframed-1.jpg

what are you some kind of superhuman with magic powers and a cape? give me your kryptonite at once i say.

my family & i knew these french people when i was a kid...

they invited us for dinner & fed us snails... it was actually good /nofrenchcheesteakfilling

that night (after dinner was done, the adults were talking, & us kids were off doing some shit) i apparently shoved a crayon up their sons (who i was friends with) nose & made it bleed... causing somewhat of a panic. everyone said i did it, but i definitely dont remember doing it...

:huh:

but for real tho i think this could be a decent thread if people started posting what they thought would be cool. cool was the wrong word for my opening comment. I was just frustrated with a particular pm convo i was having. So i posted it in the non graffiti thread. I didnt think people would take to me be a gossiping 13 year old who couldnt spell and relied heavily upon emoticons. so...

I think it would be cool if they made a large size tostinos party pizza. those things are tasty in a really processed food kinda way. but there so small