Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Decyferon

1700s boat found at ground zero

just saw this in the news, pretty cool, they found the remains of a wooden ship from the 1700s at ground zero in NY

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100715/twl-boat-from-1700s-found-at-world-trade-3fd0ae9.html

maybe they should just build a big fuck off boat shaped building there to celebrate, seems just as legit an idea as all the other ideas for what to build there

Probably Noah's Ark.........resurrected in time for 2012.

Nahh, but I wonder how they didn't see it when they initially built the WTC

Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.

• Like 2

"He and his team believe the the hull had been deliberately truncated and had probably been used as landfill material.

Workers also found a 100lb anchor in the same area on Wednesday, but they are not sure if it belongs to the ship"

it was put there to help build up the land, in the 1960-70's.

woopty fuckin do0dah, tho. why has it not been confirmed im not sure. shit was only like 40 years ago, clearly there will be multiple people still alive that worked on that part of the WTC construction..

Im not shocked they found a boat, im shocked they are still on the ground there, shouldnt there be a building built by now, or soemthing? were they moving every piece with tweezers? Wtf usa, get you shit together

This, what the fuck they keepin holes in the ground for, build some new WTC towers and call them "FAT Towers, Fuck A Terrorist Towers and put a memorial at the bottom and shit and call it a day

So you sayin' they shouldn't rebuild for the fear of some Hajji bitches hijacking another plane and redoin 9/11?

The reason there is nothing built here is because the New York State government is in shambles. They can't agree on a budget, let alone what to do with ground zero.

The significance of this boat if there is any, I don't know.

I don't know man, I think it's kind of disrespectful to go building on top of it. If you must build it put it somewhere else but to just build on top of the site kind of lacks class to me. Crazy Viking boat or not.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now