heather grey.

KM4RT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few American Apparel shirts... used em to screen print designs on them though... since they're known to have shirts in a million colors... no one looking at it would think "that's a hipster shirt". It's just a plain t-shirt.

pics

USEDTOWORKTHEREONER.[/color][/size][/font]

mothaFUCK DOV CHARNEY. niggas a pedo, and half satan.

Don't you gotta wear the AA clothes as your uniform?

I walked in there one time and seen this gay dude working there wearing the shiny spandex leggings and like a gold glittery top. Soon as I saw that I left.

So yeah yeah, American Apparel=hipsters. But I just buy shirts and hoodies in normal colors and i dont give a shit about hipsters, I just care that at least I am supporting an American Company that uses Unionized American workers.

i love how every hipster in the world comes up with 1298378947509328592849028309 different excuses on how or why there not... a hipster.

yes yer a death metal black finger nailed TPWF but there are hybrids to hipsterizm. and you spetzlecat, are one of them.

I have one grey shirt and I don't like wearing it . . . but now that I think about it, I am not on the cutting edge of fashion.

P.S. it's only a hipster shirt if it's grey, has a stretched out collar, a pocket, and has been washed so many times that it's almost transparent.

dont forget V neck.

every time i read the word "hipster" i cringe.

it is so over-used and MISUSED at this point, that it is ridiculous.

i wish people would stop saying "hipster"

The word makes me cringe like the word " Alternative " , first heard in like 1991 . Shit is bunk .

Don't you gotta wear the AA clothes as your uniform?

I walked in there one time and seen this gay dude working there wearing the shiny spandex leggings and like a gold glittery top. Soon as I saw that I left.

it's true theo. we were all supposed to wear the clothes. but.

only teh gheys wore the gheyest shit a nigga could find in the sto.

Bitches were literally told by corporate to wear the most provocative...

i'm all for degrading wemens. but goddam. i seent bitches get

fired over that shit. whatever. AA has the goods, theres no denying it.

but i'll never pay 18.50 for a mothafuckin plain t-shurt. RACK!(or buy wholesale!!)

We have one of these stores downtown, but I've never been in it. Even when dating my hipster-ish girlfriend for a few years we usually went to Urban Outfitters :lol:

But if everyone on here is to be believed, they have good quality tees and hoodies in plain colors. The only question now, do they have XL or XXL? I'm gonna assume no, and be sad :(

it's true theo. we were all supposed to wear the clothes. but.

only teh gheys wore the gheyest shit a nigga could find in the sto.

Bitches were literally told by corporate to wear the most provocative...

i'm all for degrading wemens. but goddam. i seent bitches get

fired over that shit. whatever. AA has the goods, theres no denying it.

but i'll never pay 18.50 for a mothafuckin plain t-shurt. RACK!(or buy wholesale!!)

wholesale: like $6.00 a shirt. that's all i rock.

We have one of these stores downtown, but I've never been in it. Even when dating my hipster-ish girlfriend for a few years we usually went to Urban Outfitters :lol:

But if everyone on here is to be believed, they have good quality tees and hoodies in plain colors. The only question now, do they have XL or XXL? I'm gonna assume no, and be sad :(

last time i worked there was later 2007. they had nothing bigger than xl.

every time i read the word "hipster" i cringe.

it is so over-used and MISUSED at this point, that it is ridiculous.

i wish people would stop saying "hipster"

Try living in Brooklyn and being white! It doesn't matter what I wear. I could go outside dressed in a Puerto Rican flag and sandals and someone would still call me a hipster.

In all honesty, I think anyone who identifies themselves by one sub-culture and emulates what they believe that sub-culture is supposed to look like --is a hipster. It doesn't matter if it's hip hop, country, nerd rock, metal, skateboarder, rollerblader, or BMX'er. If you dress yourself to fit into a certain style or sub-culture, you're a hipster because all you're doing is putting on a fucking image and playing dress up to fit into something. That is all these fucking "hipster" KIDS in Brooklyn are doing. Playing dress up with hopes that they can start a synth-pop band call "Tragic Unicorn Manifested in Space" and be the next best thing since "Justice."

I just wish people would stop saying jeans and plain T is hipster because you threw a pair of Nikes into the mix. Some styles are timeless. Jeans and a plain colored T-shirt is one of the most timeless forms of fashion.