heather grey.

KM4RT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a t-shirt, anyone calls you a hipster based on a t-shirt is probably just as much a hipster to someone else.

As a personal rule of thumb, I won't buy anything American Apparel because I hate that fucking store. I won't say that's a diss at you, because a t-shirt is a t-shirt. It's more about the general view of that store that makes me want to pipe bomb it.

I got a bag of t-shirts for Christmas. They're Puritan brand, which I think is a Hanes brand or something. It's thin, hasn't shrunk up, and fits well. I like that brand. Other than that, I don't know shit about clothes.

i know dude..

an i hate the store as well..

i bought like 40 shirts from a girl who was giving up on the t-shirt screen printing game last winter.. i think i paid like $3 a shirt or something..

made a bunch of screen prints for friends and family and kept the rest...

i'd never pay full price for these american apperal shirts, but they are about the most comfertable shirts i've ever worn..

As a personal rule of thumb, I won't buy anything American Apparel because I hate that fucking store. I won't say that's a diss at you, because a t-shirt is a t-shirt. It's more about the general view of that store that makes me want to pipe bomb it.

Dude, I dont know why people hate on American Apparel....yeah, its a hipster magnet. But I go there just to get plain t-shirts....why? CAUSE AT LEAST I AM SUPPORTING AN AMERICAN MADE PRODUCT! Fuck buying some non union sweatshop chinese prisoner torture shirt woven from cadmium and lead.

I dont care how cheap that china-mart hanes shit is. See you guys crying about having no jobs and shit are mostly the problem when you dont buy american made products.

So yeah yeah, American Apparel=hipsters. But I just buy shirts and hoodies in normal colors and i dont give a shit about hipsters, I just care that at least I am supporting an American Company that uses Unionized American workers.

end rant

• Like 1

CAUSE AT LEAST I AM SUPPORTING AN AMERICAN MADE PRODUCT!

244940_america-fuck-yeah.jpg

Too bad American Apparel was started by a Canadian. I hear you on the supporting American made and all that, but the guy who runs it is a fucking douchebag and from what I've heard the company treats it's employees like shit. Al hear say, but yeah.

And I have no problem with plain t's from there, but if you start buying those skin tight leather looking pants --we've got a problem.

I will admit I like American Apparel's ads, but that's because I'm a male and we're wired to like that shit.

AAA is the best. My spot stopped sellng them. Yesmad.

if i don't find a website that sells said t-shirts, i'll pick up some AAA shirts and send em over your way... or i can just get registered as a buyer/company and setup an account with AAA

i fucking can't stand t-shirts with big, loopy, messy looking collars...

if i don't find a website that sells said t-shirts, i'll pick up some AAA shirts and send em over your way... or i can just get registered as a buyer/company and setup an account with AAA

i fucking can't stand t-shirts with big, loopy, messy looking collars...

Word. That would be dope. How much do they usually run at the swapmeet? I don't know of any flea markets/ swapmeets in my area.

I got a bag of t-shirts for Christmas. They're Puritan brand, which I think is a Hanes brand or something. It's thin, hasn't shrunk up, and fits well. I like that brand. Other than that, I don't know shit about clothes.

I'm on the same page as you man. I got plain tshirts and dickies. my extent of knowledge on clothing is that my tshirts are from sears and cost 4 dollars each. Also my lady loves when I wear heather grey.

Chicks dig it

Word. That would be dope. How much do they usually run at the swapmeet? I don't know of any flea markets/ swapmeets in my area.

last time i picked some up, i haggled the vietnamese lady for 4 shirt/$15 bucks or something like that. i'll look into it and holler at u

I thought this was gonna be some chicks appreciation thread.

And how the fuck is a grey tshirt some hipster shit?

I have more than one grey tall tee.

I'm the furthest thing from a hipster.

People here always inventing new shit... fitted hats are apparently a new hipster trend, grey shirts are for hipsters, shorts are only for women, owning more than 2 pairs of pants is for metros, etc.